Should I be scared of Charlie Weiss?

Is Charlie Weis a mastermind?

• Total voters

KnowMo2724

Reaction score
Being a Broncos fan and all. Chiefs fans think he is the most brilliant OC in the world for some reason.

Charlie Weiss is a ****tard. He knows how to run systems quarterbacks....see Tom Brady as example.

Well, considering that he ran that "system quarterback" to 3 Superbowl titles and Matt Cassel came up in the same system, maybe Broncos fans should be worried.

And since the team you supposedly follow has a former Patriots coordinator for a head coach, you should be hoping that Quinn or Anderson are "system quarterbacks" too.

And what the Hell is a system quarterback anyway? All quarterbacks play within an offensive system.

Well, considering that he ran that "system quarterback" to 3 Superbowl titles and Matt Cassel came up in the same system, maybe Broncos fans should be worried.

And since the team you supposedly follow has a former Patriots coordinator for a head coach, you should be hoping that Quinn or Anderson are "system quarterbacks" too.

And what the Hell is a system quarterback anyway? All quarterbacks play within an offensive system.

You must hang out with Midgar too much.....Is it true that he has three different Tom Brady Blow up dolls....2 in home and away jerseys and one in a throw back jersey...that one must have cost him quite a bit.

You must hang out with Midgar too much.....Is it true that he has three different Tom Brady Blow up dolls....2 in home and away jerseys and one in a throw back jersey...that one must have cost him quite a bit.

Brilliant answer to my post. Weren't you the one who called me lame yesterday and told me to bring something to the table?

Systems....? Quaterbacks....? Browns, Broncos, Chiefs....? :huh:

I love how idiots who wyell about system QB's do not even know what system the pats run, here is a hint, it has changed about 5 times since 2001. I will ask just for the hell of it, I dont expect a logical answer, what is it in the pats system that would prevent you from being able to work in any other system in the NFL, and if it is indeed the system, why does not other QB's run this system maybe it would help manning to stop choking in the playoffs.

I love how idiots who wyell about system QB's do not even know what system the pats run, here is a hint, it has changed about 5 times since 2001. I will ask just for the hell of it, I dont expect a logical answer, what is it in the pats system that would prevent you from being able to work in any other system in the NFL, and if it is indeed the system, why does not other QB's run this system maybe it would help manning to stop choking in the playoffs.

If I have to explain this to you, then you should probably quit posting down here and post more often up top.

Now back to the topic...how many blow up dolls?

Knomo - you don't have to worry about Weiss...he won't even make it to the preseason....the guy eats butter sandwiches for christ sake

If I have to explain this to you, then you should probably quit posting down here and post more often up top.

Knomo - you don't have to worry about Weiss...he won't even make it to the preseason....the guy eats butter sandwiches for christ sake

No go ahead and explain it, if you can.

See, I knew you were 14.

Matt Walsh tapes the defensive signals.....radios in to BB** and he then radios the signals and the play in to Tom Brady

Matt Walsh left the pats about 7 years ago, keep trying. Still waiting. Come on, show me some form of football intelligence.

Matt Walsh tapes the defensive signals.....radios in to BB** and he then radios the signals and the play in to Tom Brady

Do you ever read what you write? What you just said doesn’t make any god damn sense. "Tapes the defensive signals.....radios in to BB" WTF?

What does Walsh know about football? Nothing!

It's imposable to use the tapes in the same game. Any person with a full developed brain would know this, but then again you're retarded so it’s not a surprise. It would take hrs to figure out what the defense is going to do when you have signals. You know how much film you would have to go through? A fvcking ton! And the only time it would actually work is if you play the team the 2nd time around. It would only work if the other team didn’t change their signals. Therefore, the team deserves to lose.
Any coach that doesn’t change their signals week in week out shouldn’t be coaching. Period.

Do you ever read what you write? What you just said doesn’t make any god damn sense. "Tapes the defensive signals.....radios in to BB" WTF?

What does Walsh know about football? Nothing!

It's imposable to use the tapes in the same game. Any person with a full developed brain would know this, but then again you're retarded so it’s not a surprise. It would take hrs to figure out what the defense is going to do when you have signals. You know how much film you would have to go through? A fvcking ton! And the only time it would actually work is if you play the team the 2nd time around. It would only work if the other team didn’t change their signals. Therefore, the team deserves to lose.
Any coach that doesn’t change their signals week in week out shouldn’t be coaching. Period.

Hours? maybe to a brain dead guy like you....

Hours? maybe to a brain dead guy like you....

Ok, if you cannot explain how to do something or show that you do not know something like when I asked you about the pats system. Than maybe its best you not talk about it. You sound like Hines Ward when he said the pats knew the steelers offensive signals...how did they know the signals when they are radio'd into the QB's helmet? People are looking for excuses for failure, its only natural.

Ok, if you cannot explain how to do something or show that you do not know something like when I asked you about the pats system. Than maybe its best you not talk about it. You sound like Hines Ward when he said the pats knew the steelers offensive signals...how did they know the signals when they are radio'd into the QB's helmet? People are looking for excuses for failure, its only natural.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that stealing signals is actually fine. It is up to your team to change them. However, to use technology that works at functions thousands of times faster than a human brain, we might as well make the sport totally robots.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that stealing signals is actually fine. It is up to your team to change them. However, to use technology that works at functions thousands of times faster than a human brain, we might as well make the sport totally robots.

What technology? A camera? LOL, you think camera's are not used in film study? Man you really need to learn about football. Signals dont mean shit, hell they used it as another scouting thing, you think they relied on it? Yeah that showed when they went 16-0. It was another tool, I am sure good coaches have tons of them, or they damn sure better. You still have to play, you still have to execute, you still have to stop the other team. The pats were one of the best defensive teams in 2003 and 2004, did camera's help that? I have heard Qb after Qb say the coaches would have the signals broke down by halftime. Jim Miller said it was his job as backup Qb for the bears to have the signals broke down, you dont think this shit exists?

I just lost another 14 brain cells. Just wow! I didn't know cameras had a built-in brain! I' currently working on a take-off estimate at work. Can this "Camera" help me with my project? It is "at functions thousands of times faster than a human brain" right? So it should be easy!

Back