So D22 No Excuse's Now

P4E

Reaction score
So D22 now that you have one of the best qb's in the league which you do in green and an explosive D there is no excuse if you dont make the playoffs

PATRIOT4EVER on 06-15-2007 at 09:47 AM said:
So D22 now that you have one of the best qb's in the league which you do in green and an explosive D there is no excuse if you dont make the playoffs

The Only thing in our way is Robert Kraft & how many wins the referees give to the Patriots ....

I think Bobby wants to have the team of the millenium & he has the money & power to make it happen...shit he bought 2 SB rings with one of the absolute worst teams in the whole NFL

So Im always worried....look at the last 2 years the Patriots sucked so bad they couldn't beat any good teams they played & made it to the ChampionshipHow sick is that..

They wern't even in the top 5 teams in the AFC alone in the past 2 seasons...or in 2001---2002...thats 4 of the last 6 seasons they sucked

Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 03:46 PM said:
The Only thing in our way is Robert Kraft & how many wins the referees give to the Patriots ....

I think Bobby wants to have the team of the millenium & he has the money & power to make it happen...shit he bought 2 SB rings with one of the absolute worst teams in the whole NFL

So Im always worried....look at the last 2 years the Patriots sucked so bad they couldn't beat any good teams they played & made it to the ChampionshipHow sick is that..

They wern't even in the top 5 teams in the AFC alone in the past 2 seasons...or in 2001---2002...thats 4 of the last 6 seasons they sucked

So come on man putting aside all the reffree bullshit do u see the dolphins in the playoffs cos you should make it for sure with ya team now

Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

PATRIOT4EVER on 06-15-2007 at 10:49 AM said:
So come on man putting aside all the reffree bullshit do u see the dolphins in the playoffs cos you should make it for sure with ya team now

As always Im hoping... but way too many things happen in this league the past 6 yrs or so that are uncontroleable ... Im sorry but the referees do & have controled this sport

forget the Pats...look at the Pittsburgh vs Seattle game...are going to tell me Im wrong when the refs can decide the outcome

Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 04:01 PM said:
As always Im hoping... but way too many things happen in this league the past 6 yrs or so that are uncontroleable ... Im sorry but the referees do & have controled this sport

forget the Pats...look at the Pittsburgh vs Seattle game...are going to tell me Im wrong when the refs can decide the outcome

yes i no what you mean....the Superbowl title match was bullshit....the seahawks getting that td rule'd no good swung that game so in that i no what ya saying but on the hole it's not that bad threw out a hole season...dolphins for second spot then bro?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

PATRIOT4EVER on 06-15-2007 at 11:32 AM said:
yes i no what you mean....the Superbowl title match was bullshit....the seahawks getting that td rule'd no good swung that game so in that i no what ya saying but on the hole it's not that bad threw out a hole season...dolphins for second spot then bro?

I think the Patriot run may be over...finally !!!,,,They have been winning the division by default...I think that is over..they will have to earn it now..

the Jets made some great moves & I don't know why but people are talking Bills & playoffs..I don't understand that...and the Dolphins can shut out the Pats with Joey Harrington

so watch out...plus your schedule is tough this year...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 05:14 PM said:
I think the Patriot run may be over...finally !!!,,,They have been winning the division by default...I think that is over..they will have to earn it now..

the Jets made some great moves & I don't know why but people are talking Bills & playoffs..I don't understand that...and the Dolphins can shut out the Pats with Joey Harrington

so watch out...plus your schedule is tough this year...

im not worried bro...i think the second spot is your's for the taking...we have it tough...but we are the best so it will take something mad for us not to top the division and make the playoffs as a top seed...it's about time we had some competion bro:thumb:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

PATRIOT4EVER on 06-15-2007 at 12:35 PM said:
im not worried bro...i think the second spot is your's for the taking...we have it tough...but we are the best so it will take something mad for us not to top the division and make the playoffs as a top seed...it's about time we had some competion bro:thumb:

seriously I have to ask the question because all of Patriot nation & the sports media still think & try & percieve this team as top of the league and it makes "NO" sense whatsoever...any other team would be considered horrible or mediocre at best

If a team in the past 2 seasons 32 games went 17-1 against .500% teams and below and went 5-9 against +.500%

and the 5 good teams they did beat in the last 2 seasons were Miami-T-Bay-Pitts-Jets-Bears...all not such great NFL teams

Then in the Playoffs Denver - San Diego & the Colts owned them and you can claim this is a great NFL team ????

That just doesn't make sense....does it...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 05:58 PM said:
seriously I have to ask the question because all of Patriot nation & the sports media still think & try & percieve this team as top of the league and it makes "NO" sense whatsoever...any other team would be considered horrible or mediocre at best

If a team in the past 2 seasons 32 games went 17-1 against .500% teams and below and went 5-9 against +.500%

and the 5 good teams they did beat in the last 2 seasons were Miami-T-Bay-Pitts-Jets-Bears...all not such great NFL teams

Then in the Playoffs Denver - San Diego & the Colts owned them and you can claim this is a great NFL team ????

yes but hate or love us we are still in the mix to win the title every year thou arnt we?

explain that?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

PATRIOT4EVER on 06-15-2007 at 01:00 PM said:
yes but hate or love us we are still in the mix to win the title every year thou arnt we?

explain that?

As I said the past few years is only because of default...the AFC East has been weak & the Jets - Bills & Dolphins have all been going through some serious issues not just the typical injury bugg..these aren't excuses they are major team issues

Jets - Peddington in & out for those years & coaching changes is pretty big to overcome...

Miami # 1 RB in & out of the League, Wanstedt quitting mid season & Saban leaving not to mention our QB issues

Bills - Just major overhaul & rebuilding...

I don't think the Pats will have it that easy anymore..and when Bellicheck leaves after this year...you'll go on another 36 year losing streak..so enjoy the time you had...

Excuses bro...and like we havent had bad injuries. we have and u no that..it's just the fact that we have been better and that is what will happen aagin this year pats ruling and hopefully going all the way

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 12:58 PM said:

Dude, seriously, just stfu.
Patriots have the best O-line in the AFC East.
They have the best D-line.
Best linebackers.
Best WR corp.
A solid RB corp.
Best QB
Best coach.

So just shut up already. You're so bitter that you refuse to use any form of logic imaginable. You just rant and spew garbage, and never contribute anything meaningful. No wonder you're in the asylum.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

PatsFan09 on 06-15-2007 at 01:58 PM said:
Dude, seriously, just stfu.
Patriots have the best O-line in the AFC East.
They have the best D-line.
Best linebackers.
Best WR corp.
A solid RB corp.
Best QB
Best coach.

So just shut up already. You're so bitter that you refuse to use any form of logic imaginable. You just rant and spew garbage, and never contribute anything meaningful. No wonder you're in the asylum.

This is exactly why I won't go away...idiots who actually believe their own bullshit...someone has to slap them with reality so they don't hurt themselves crossing the street

2006 Best AFC East LB's

http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/LB-TACKLES/2006/regular?&_3:col_1=16&_3:col_2=15

Rank - Tackles - Name

# 5 - w/78 - Zack Thomas - Mia
#13- w/67 - London Fletcher - Bills
#61- w/42 - Channing Crowder - Mia
#62- w/41 - Eric Barton - Jets
#68- w/39 - Victor Hobson - Jets

The 3 Greatest LB's in the NFL from the NE Patriots @
#74- w/37 - Mike Vrabeal - Pats
#86- w/30 - Roosevelt Colvert - Pats
#91- w/28 - Ted the Great Bruiski at #91
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Best AFC East "D" Line

http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/DL-TACKLES/2006/regular?&_3:col_1=16

# 7 - w/40 - Bryan Thomas - Jets
#16- w/36 - Jason Taylor - Mia
#27- w/31 - vonnie Holiday - Mia
#44- w/26 - Chris Kelsey - Bills
#47- w/25 - Ty Warren

There are 8 more "D" Lineman ranked between #47 and #143

#143 ..."Holy Shit".. w/ 13 Tackles - Richard Seymour - Pats

In Sacks -
# 2- w/14 - Aaron Scoebel - Jets
# 3- w/13.5 - Jason Taylor - Mia
#15- w/8.5 - Bryon Thomas - Jets
#23- w/7.5 - Ty Warren - NE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Best RB corps in the AFC

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-RUSHING/2006/regular?sort_col_1=7&_1:col_1=5&_1:col_2=6

#12 - 499 att. - 1,969 - 3.9 per - Pats
#20 - 491 att. - 1,738 - 3.5 per - Jets
#22 - 402 att. - 1,673 - 4.2 per - Mia
#27 - 420 att. - 1,552 - 3.7 per - Bills

Pats ran 97 more times than Mia..at 4.2 yds x 97= 407 + 1,673= 2,080 yds....for Miami's Thunder & Lightning
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Best WR corps

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-RECEIVING/2006/regular?sort_col_1=8&_1:col_1=4

#11 - 326 att. - 3,590 - 224.4 per gm - Pats
#12 - 342 att. - 3,577 - 223.6 per gm - Mia
Jets
Buff

So how much better is that great Tom Brady game...what no WR's...guess what we had Joey "INT" Harrington for a QB !!!

I'll take Chris Chambers & Marty Booker over Moss & Stallworth any day because they are team players with out punk ass attitudes & just as talented
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to give you the Best coach seens how the dolphins switch every year...and I give you the best QB even though Joey Harrington threw as many yards & receptions as the Great one

Now please explain to me & try & convince yourself how exactly the Patriots are the best of anything with these "NFL" Facts

That was one of you best posts ever, D22. You provided your opinion and backed it up with facts incuding links! Bravo!

I am not going to try and make someone else's argument, but you may want to look at some of those tackle stats re-arranged with combined numbers rather than solo. You have to account for the kind of defense that each team plays and I don't think solo tackles tells the story correctly.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 03:51 PM said:
This is exactly why I won't go away...idiots who actually believe their own bullshit...someone has to slap them with reality so they don't hurt themselves crossing the street

2006 Best AFC East LB's

http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/LB-TACKLES/2006/regular?&_3:col_1=16&_3:col_2=15

Rank - Tackles - Name

# 5 - w/78 - Zack Thomas - Mia
#13- w/67 - London Fletcher - Bills
#61- w/42 - Channing Crowder - Mia
#62- w/41 - Eric Barton - Jets
#68- w/39 - Victor Hobson - Jets

The 3 Greatest LB's in the NFL from the NE Patriots @
#74- w/37 - Mike Vrabeal - Pats
#86- w/30 - Roosevelt Colvert - Pats
#91- w/28 - Ted the Great Bruiski at #91
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Best AFC East "D" Line

http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/DL-TACKLES/2006/regular?&_3:col_1=16

# 7 - w/40 - Bryan Thomas - Jets
#16- w/36 - Jason Taylor - Mia
#27- w/31 - vonnie Holiday - Mia
#44- w/26 - Chris Kelsey - Bills
#47- w/25 - Ty Warren

There are 8 more "D" Lineman ranked between #47 and #143

#143 ..."Holy Shit".. w/ 13 Tackles - Richard Seymour - Pats

In Sacks -
# 2- w/14 - Aaron Scoebel - Jets
# 3- w/13.5 - Jason Taylor - Mia
#15- w/8.5 - Bryon Thomas - Jets
#23- w/7.5 - Ty Warren - NE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Best RB corps in the AFC

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-RUSHING/2006/regular?sort_col_1=7&_1:col_1=5&_1:col_2=6

#12 - 499 att. - 1,969 - 3.9 per - Pats
#20 - 491 att. - 1,738 - 3.5 per - Jets
#22 - 402 att. - 1,673 - 4.2 per - Mia
#27 - 420 att. - 1,552 - 3.7 per - Bills

Pats ran 97 more times than Mia..at 4.2 yds x 97= 407 + 1,673= 2,080 yds....for Miami's Thunder & Lightning
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Best WR corps

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-RECEIVING/2006/regular?sort_col_1=8&_1:col_1=4

#11 - 326 att. - 3,590 - 224.4 per gm - Pats
#12 - 342 att. - 3,577 - 223.6 per gm - Mia
Jets
Buff

So how much better is that great Tom Brady game...what no WR's...guess what we had Joey "INT" Harrington for a QB !!!

I'll take Chris Chambers & Marty Booker over Moss & Stallworth any day because they are team players with out punk ass attitudes & just as talented
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to give you the Best coach seens how the dolphins switch every year...and I give you the best QB even though Joey Harrington threw as many yards & receptions as the Great one

Now please explain to me & try & convince yourself how exactly the Patriots are the best of anything with these "NFL" Facts

Did I talk about single players (with the exception of QB)?
No, I talked about units/corps.

You want to tell me that the Dolphins D-line is better than the Patriots? Jason Taylor is an awesome player, but if you think that overall, the Dolphins' front line is better, you're flat out wrong, and everyone knows it.

Zach Taylor is old and slowing down, as is Bruschi. But you want to take the ENTIRE Dolphins LB corp over Adalius Thomas, Vrabel, Colvin, Bruschi, ec? Amazing.

Again, you're dead wrong. You're using individual stats. Patriots had the #2 scoring defense last year, not the Dolphins. Funny how you ignore that little stat.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

PatsFan09 on 06-15-2007 at 04:49 PM said:
Did I talk about single players (with the exception of QB)?
No, I talked about units/corps.

You want to tell me that the Dolphins D-line is better than the Patriots? Jason Taylor is an awesome player, but if you think that overall, the Dolphins' front line is better, you're flat out wrong, and everyone knows it.

Zach Taylor is old and slowing down, as is Bruschi. But you want to take the ENTIRE Dolphins LB corp over Adalius Thomas, Vrabel, Colvin, Bruschi, ec? Amazing.

Again, you're dead wrong. You're using individual stats. Patriots had the #2 scoring defense last year, not the Dolphins. Funny how you ignore that little stat.

Absolutely.... the Dolphins D-line is better ... theres not 1 team in the NFL that would take the Patriot top 3 over the Dolphins ranked in tackles...assists means you were late for the dance

Patriots
# 47 - Ty Warren
#119 - V. Wilforlk
#143 - R. Seymour
-----------------------
309 total ranking

Dolphins
# 16 - J. Taylor
# 27 V. Holiday
# 73 - K. Carter
-----------------------
116 total ranking

Now Theres a tough choice for a "D-LIne corps...and individual...please explain to me why any team in the NFL would ever choose the great Patriots D-Line
------------------------------------------------------------------

For a bunch of old Linebackers lets see how they rate as a greoup & individually

Patriots

# 49 - A. Thomas
# 74 - M. Vraebal
# 86 - R. Colvert
# 91 - T. Bruiski
----------------------
301 - total ranking

Miami

# 5 - Z. Thomas
# 61 - C. Crowder
# 97 - J. Porter
#117- D. Sprague
-----------------------
280 - total ranking

Adalius Thomas the Pats #1 LB has played aside in my oppinion the best LB of all time...not Ted Bruiski or Vrabel...we'll see just how great he actually is...even Colvert isn't as good without Urlacker next to him...is he at # 86
----------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me who is everyone ?????

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 05:46 PM said:
Absolutely.... the Dolphins D-line is better ... theres not 1 team in the NFL that would take the Patriot top 3 over the Dolphins ranked in tackles...assists means you were late for the dance

Patriots
# 47 - Ty Warren
#119 - V. Wilforlk
#143 - R. Seymour
-----------------------
309 total ranking

Dolphins
# 16 - J. Taylor
# 27 V. Holiday
# 73 - K. Carter
-----------------------
116 total ranking

Now Theres a tough choice for a "D-LIne corps...and individual...please explain to me why any team in the NFL would ever choose the great Patriots D-Line
------------------------------------------------------------------

For a bunch of old Linebackers lets see how they rate as a greoup & individually

Patriots

# 49 - A. Thomas
# 74 - M. Vraebal
# 86 - R. Colvert
# 91 - T. Bruiski
----------------------
301 - total ranking

Miami

# 5 - Z. Thomas
# 61 - C. Crowder
# 97 - J. Porter
#117- D. Sprague
-----------------------
280 - total ranking

Adalius Thomas the Pats #1 LB has played aside in my oppinion the best LB of all time...not Ted Bruiski or Vrabel...we'll see just how great he actually is...even Colvert isn't as good without Urlacker next to him...is he at # 86
----------------------------------------------------------------

That's hysterical. I've never even heard of the two other D-linesmen besides Taylor. I'd love for you to show me one analyst, or anyone anywhere, who would take the Dolphins D-line. Every single Patriots d-linesman is a 1st round draftpick, and each contribute to one of the top 5 defense in the NFL.

Please answer me this question. You seem to dodge it each time.

Who allowed for less points last year? The Dolphins, or the Patriots?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

PatsFan09 on 06-15-2007 at 08:51 PM said:
That's hysterical. I've never even heard of the two other D-linesmen besides Taylor. I'd love for you to show me one analyst, or anyone anywhere, who would take the Dolphins D-line. Every single Patriots d-linesman is a 1st round draftpick, and each contribute to one of the top 5 defense in the NFL.

Please answer me this question. You seem to dodge it each time.

Who allowed for less points last year? The Dolphins, or the Patriots?

Whats hysterical is you...you should wake up & go back to sleep

the differance is 3 points in scoring and doesn't mean much when referees penalize the Patriots opponants every time they are in scoring position...it's quite the joke...

or teams like Detroit tank it on the 3 yd line & just kick FG's instead of TD's or Miami Mercy Kneeling on the 4 yd line with 2:00 left instead of embarressing the 3 time SB "Chumps" 28- O

The Dolphins every year are better than the Pats Defence...you can throw that talking point bullshit of the bend don't break defence bullshit all you want...only is a term for a horrible defence

Miami gave up 4.6 Y/P (4th) - Pats gave up 5.0 Y/P (10th)
Miami gave up 289 Y/G (4th)- Pats gave up 294 Y/G (6th)

Seymour at #143 with 13 tackles in 16 games...thats almost 1 every game...yea and the Dolphin D-lineman you never heard of ...well there are 5 that have more tackles & ranked higher than the "Great" Richard Seymour... what a Joke...

you would think there were 95 NFL teams looking at Seymour & Bruiski's numbers at #143 and Bruiski the 91st LB in tackles...Now thats Hysterical !!!!

And to think the media has you all snowed into believing these guys are something special...thats hysterical...LMFAO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 05:46 PM said:

Patriots
# 47 - Ty Warren
#119 - V. Wilforlk
#143 - R. Seymour
-----------------------
309 total ranking

Dolphins
# 16 - J. Taylor
# 27 V. Holiday
# 73 - K. Carter
-----------------------
116 total ranking

Everone is any GM in the league with 3 brain cells...

First off, I'm pretty sure Kevin Carter went to Tampa Bay but for this example of sheer stupidity will just go along with the 3 d-linemen you have cited...

Seymour is 27, Warren is 26 and Wilfork is 25, the 3 Finns are all in there early 30's...any GM given the chance would take the Pats d-line hands down, you can cite all the stats you want you are wrong....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So D22 No Excuse's Now

Dolphin22 on 06-15-2007 at 09:33 PM said:
Seymour at #143 with 13 tackles in 16 games...thats almost 1 every game...yea and the Dolphin D-lineman you never heard of ...well there are 5 that have more tackles & ranked higher than the "Great" Richard Seymour... what a Joke...

.LMFAO

You clearly don't understand what Seymours role is, you my friend are clueless....the Asylum needs a douche...

Back