Sox Planet - come join us for some sexy sox talk

Won’t lie. Sale’s velocity is starting to concern me.

He looked better the second inning. As long as he is getting strike outs I guess.

I don't know if you knows this but our fine administrative clown started another site where we have daily games threads.

It's people from this site over there and we're always looking for more members.

In case yer interested. :party:

https://bostonsportsuproar.net/

I don't know if you knows this but our fine administrative clown started another site where we have daily games threads.

It's people from this site over there and we're always looking for more members.

In case yer interested. :party:

https://bostonsportsuproar.net/

Oh thanks!!!!! Do I need to create a user name and stuff? Regardless will do.

All signed up! Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

A username like, I don't know, TylerD might help us recognize you.

Lol!!!! I did just that Hahaha.

There you are. :toast:

Edit: Check out my pictures at the end of the Spring Training thread.

Will do! Unfortunately I have used up my posts for being a newbie. Lol. Have to wait 23 hours.

Sale pitches a good one and the hitters can't string enough hits together to score 1 run or a base runner gets thrown out trying to stretch a double into a triple. I know it's early but I wonder if this losing streak might get into their heads?

Sale pitches a good one and the hitters can't string enough hits together to score 1 run or a base runner gets thrown out trying to stretch a double into a triple. I know it's early but I wonder if this losing streak might get into their heads?
I hope it humbles them after a winter of Oral.

From everything I've read and seen they take it one game at a time like the Pats. So, at least for me, I don't see that happening.

From everything I've read and seen they take it one game at a time like the Pats. So, at least for me, I don't see that happening.

Agreed with this. West coast trips have never been kind to Boston and they struggle with oakland at the best of times. This is a long road trip. Hopefully once they get home they can go on a run against the struggling Jays.

Agreed with this. West coast trips have never been kind to Boston and they struggle with oakland at the best of times. This is a long road trip. Hopefully once they get home they can go on a run against the struggling Jays.

Talking to Jr about this today. Not the slightest bit worried at this point. Opening the season with a West Coast death march is beyond brutal. If they're still playing like this around Memorial Day that will be a cause for concern. Something tells me they won't be.

Talking to Jr about this today. Not the slightest bit worried at this point. Opening the season with a West Coast death march is beyond brutal. If they're still playing like this around Memorial Day that will be a cause for concern. Something tells me they won't be.

Nothing like getting it going against a struggling Jays at home. Splitting the series with Oakland would be a nice and a series win against Arizona.... But at this point I will just settle for a win.... any win.

Nothing like getting it going against a struggling Jays at home. Splitting the series with Oakland would be a nice and a series win against Arizona.... But at this point I will just settle for a win.... any win.

I'll be thrilled with a 3-8 swing to start the season. The Orioles aren't going to keep it up, the Jays are garbage and the Yankees are shaping up to be the shit show I thought they would be all along. The Rays should be the major competition in the division this year.

Another 9th inning win and Moreland played a big part in both, let's hope this is the start of good string of Sox baseball.

I'll be thrilled with a 3-8 swing to start the season. The Orioles aren't going to keep it up, the Jays are garbage and the Yankees are shaping up to be the shit show I thought they would be all along. The Rays should be the major competition in the division this year.

Agreed completely! I think we have a good chance at catching Tampa. They are good but I don't think they can keep up this level of play throughout the entire year.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Another 9th inning win and Moreland played a big part in both, let's hope this is the start of good string of Sox baseball.

Another scary one! But it turned out to be an exciting game. Here's hoping we can even up the series today.

Back