Sports Betting - ProBowl game

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
NFL Odds 2016 Pro Bowl - NFL Football Odds for the Pro Bowl
Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, HI, 1/31/16
Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog Total
1/31 7:00 ET Team Irvin -1 Team Rice 71.5

No score updates please because I bet it in real life and i'm watching DVR's of other games I bet today, and haven't got to the Pro Bowl yet

Thanks guys

I hadn't watched the Pro Bowl in years but my own morbid curiosity got the best of me and I switched over to it last night because Armageddon back to back on AMC was too much for even me. At what point did they stop allowing tackling? I seem to remember players getting tackled to the ground before but now they were blowing the whistle pretty much on contact. It's too bad really. I remember as a kid thinking that the Pro Bowl was the coolest idea ever but it's just completely unwatchable now. Maybe their best bet if they insist on keeping it is to just throw all kinds of crazy rules into it. Five points for a 50 yard FG. Skill position players on the OL with Lineman playing skill positions. I think the best thing was the skills competition. I used to love watching Darrell Green smoke the entire field.

Damit!

According to my sources, that's a sure winner too!

Why did I bet that stupid game- Fortunately for me I had 2k on the Oregon Ducks and that game was simply spectacular to watch.....

IMAG0465_zpsxmyqzzid.jpg

I'm picking tonight's games right now, btw if anyone's interested- This is how I make my livin, not gambling, selling picks- I'm a Top Ten Handicapper in the the world...IN THE WORLD!

I put more money on Enel Brindisi yesterday than many of you will make ALL YEAR at your jobs- Do you think I follow Italian basketball? No- I i'm connected, I have connections all over the world- That was a tip from across the pond...

Anyway it's Big Monday- Im buried in a foot of snow- I'm strapped into the Nerve Center, I got 4 computers up, 3 TV's on and i'm crunching numbers and makin phone calls.. Like I tell my wife..."I'm workin here!!!"

She wants me to put a lamp, on the wall, in a shower? Electricity, in the shower...

She wants me to put a lamp, on the wall, in a shower? Electricity, in the shower...

Just a tip. I'm not an electrician but I know electricians. Make sure that there is at least a little bit of water standing in the shower. It is also best to do these kind of projects barefoot. There is also no need to kill the power. The electricity will actually ground out as long as you keep your feet in the water. Hope this helps.

The NFLN is re-airing the Pro Bowl right now.

I honestly haven't watched the Pro Bowl in at least 20 years

Just a tip. I'm not an electrician but I know electricians. Make sure that there is at least a little bit of water standing in the shower. It is also best to do these kind of projects barefoot. There is also no need to kill the power. The electricity will actually ground out as long as you keep your feet in the water. Hope this helps.

Very funny

I'm not doing it- There's plenty of light in there- It's her private bathroom right off our bedroom. I'm not allowed to urinate in there because of the occasional duel stream issue, she can't stand piss on the floor

Back