Spygate evidence "destroyed" in Foxborough!

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-15-2008 at 12:35 PM said:
Life's great....

Please don't banned me. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

bwaaaahahahahaha......

I told you already. It won't be me that bans you.

Dolphin22 on 02-15-2008 at 12:16 PM said:
Your post is silly...and proof you don't have a clue...let me help you out ...so you stop listening to only what you want to hear

1] first off...if there was nothing of value to winning on these "Illegal" tapes, why would Belichick risk filming them even after being warned by the NFL only to destroy his own Legacy & The Patriots franchise?

2] Thank you for admitting it's the method of blatently breaking the rules to get these signals...and no they didn't invent this method...but I tell you when it wasn't an enforced NFL rule & everyone was doing it "Legally'...it wasn't an advantage or benifit to any team....

The problem is the Patriots are the "ONLY" team that has been proven to keep doing it after the rule was enforced & gives them a distinct advantage over the rest of the league that does follow the rules...

3] Sure teams try & steal...but they don't have a camera 10' and accessible to Bill Bellichick & his staff on the sidelines...do they ?

4] Seems the NFL has no problem sweeping this under the rugg & giveing the Patriots a full pass to cheat handling it on their own...so somebody has to bring "Integrity" back to the game...

Because alot of people as you know --- non Patriot fans & supporters are sick & tired of watching the Patriots cheat their way to SuperBowls 4 out of every 7 years since Bob Kraft decided to run it and has his masrk on every NFL committee including the referees

5] Congress is protecting the general public from fraud...we invest out money into this sport that keeps it alive & we expect the game to be honest & fair....seems the NFL can't do the right thing....Im glad someone finally is doing something about it or it would never end...

Value is relevant, everything has value, how much is the question. I watched the pats who was being watched more than any team in the league rattle off 18 wins in a row this year.

So thats the whole thing, its not about what they are getting it was about how they were doing it. So in other words, all teams have these signals, but dont use a camera......whats the difference other than what the league said, they dont want technology to take over the game, woops too late.

You need to read up just a bit, first of all the guy was not on the jets sideline, why people do not know this I dont know. If you ever watched the actual footage you would see it was being looked at across the field. Like it matters, I can zoom lense in from anywhere, if the pats were doing the same thing from the crowd with a scout, they would get the same information, so whats the difference? You are getting the same information, so whats the advantage?

What swept under the rug, were you in a coma when the pats got fined and had a draft pick taken away? Yeah this has caused integrity issues with the game, not anything else...please.

Your line is incorrect, everyone is tired of the pats winning, we have already determined you can get the same info leagally , so what info are they getting that other teams dont have access to?

Congress is not doing anything, this is a NFL rule, not a law, they have no bearing on what the NFL decides, the NFL make rule changes all the time. We have guys on roids, we have salary cap violations, and not once did congress get involved. Basically we are dealing with an idiot fan who has power to get his voice heard, and he is making a mokery of himself and the government. The NFL can do whatever it wants under its own rules, the congress has no power to enforce rules that the NFL has made up, its not a law, they are not raping little girls, its a NFL rule like holding or the salary cap, its made up by the NFL and enforced by the NFL, its not roids where a legla issue comes into play, and its sad that there are people like you out there, who for reasons of, whaaaaa! the pats win too much are using this as an excuse.

Dawsonstouchbac on 02-15-2008 at 12:31 PM said:
There is money to be made in the NFL. There is no money to be made in Iraq.

I guess you're not familiar with oil dumb dumbROFL

Back