Steelers Are Coming

#12 said:
Well finally a half intellegent patsie girl.:LOL: :LOL:
ouch, you hurt my feeling with your angst. you steelers fans need to go to Arthur Janov's primal scream therapy and get some of this early life crisis out in the open.

I may worry about the steelers if they make it to the dance. As of right now your invitation is not sent out, behave this weekend or you'll start the new year much like the other one's lately, watching a real football team play from the comforts of home in the months of January and February

i see that...

steelheads are at it again. What do we expect, their fans would actually LEARN that maybe, just maybe, their team is not that good. Oh, they have great regular season runs, but choke in the playoffs.

Too much Steel in the heads of those guys, not enough room for any grey matter.

mikiemo83 said:
ouch, you hurt my feeling with your angst. you steelers fans need to go to Arthur Janov's primal scream therapy and get some of this early life crisis out in the open.

Oh...suttle sarcasum....How will I survive?:LOL: :LOL:

#12 said:

#12 said:
Well finally a half intellegent patsie girl.

Okay... I usually can let spelling errors go but this is getting ridiculous.

First off....

"Not where your at"

That should be "you're" not your.

And perhaps you should hold of on using the word "intelligent" until you actually show you are and learn to spell it. What grade do they teach that in now? 4th?

And man... You shouldn't even try to use words you've heard a couple times but don't actually know how to spell "subtle sarcasm".

Is the school system in the greater Pittsburgh area that bad or have you not graduated from grade school yet?

If it's the former, I guess you're just a lost cause.

If it's the latter, why don't you wait till junior high to try and talk like the big kids.

Re: i see that...

SteelheadKilla said:
steelheads are at it again. What do we expect, their fans would actually LEARN that maybe, just maybe, their team is not that good. Oh, they have great regular season runs, but choke in the playoffs.

Too much Steel in the heads of those guys, not enough room for any grey matter.

well...somethin topsy turvy seems to be in the air, this year. maybe, just maybe...we had our requisite choke during the regular season for a change. :D

mgoblue101415 said:
Okay... I usually can let spelling errors go but this is getting ridiculous.

First off....

"Not where your at"

That should be "you're" not your.

And perhaps you should hold of on using the word "intelligent" until you actually show you are and learn to spell it. What grade do they teach that in now? 4th?

And man... You shouldn't even try to use words you've heard a couple times but don't actually know how to spell "subtle sarcasm".

Is the school system in the greater Pittsburgh area that bad or have you not graduated from grade school yet?

If it's the former, I guess you're just a lost cause.

If it's the latter, why don't you wait till junior high to try and talk like the big kids.

OH NO.not the spelling police..

If I were a journalist .I'd worry about it.

Half.no ,more than half the books you read(if you do) are rewritten by a profesional's.Not the writer !!Good grief.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

#12 said:

Half.no ,more than half the books you read(if you do) are rewritten by a profesional's.Not the writer !!Good grief.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Correct punctuation helps too...

Ben Rothlisberger is a poor mans Drew Bledsoe, without the passing skills.

Call me when he wins a game that matters.

(or when he beats the Pats)

:coffee:

Steelers = OWNED

I'm not exactly shaking in my shoes at the prospect of playing them.

Funny how Crime Fighter shows up, starts shit, and then leaves... I've seen him do this on other boards before... deja vu, man. Hey Ankle Biter, when do your other personalities show up to make us pretend like we care?

That "F the Pats" thread is 8 pages long? Good lord! sokb and P&S... I bow to you... you two are crackin' my shit up over there! :grovel:

sonsofkraftybob said:
Well it's official....Steelernation.com officially hates the shat out of me and Pats & Sox.

I have been doing some errrr, "work" over there.

Great thread titled "F the Pats".

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11684

They never learn do they..........

That's a lot of shat talking for team that.....last I checked isn't even in the playoffs.

P&S and SOKB that is some nice work over there.
Funny sheet too. :thumb:

AnOldTroll said:
With all due respect, I doubt very much you've seen Ben's progress this year.

Curious, who IS carrying the Steeler team in your opinion?

Ben has 11 more games under his belt since AFCCG, several on a gimpy leg and behind a banged up O line. Not the case going into the post season.

Duh. The run game, as always. Look at Ben without a run game..Not only is it rare, but whenever he dosent have it he either loses or has a horrible game.

#12 said:

Why do you continue posting pictures that could only make a 10 year old laugh? Just curious.

woo said:

and honestly, is it not possible to fathom that, just perhaps, ben learned a bit from his inept playoff performance of a year ago? he's certainly matured quite a bit in his young professional career and is only getting better.

:thumb:

Oh I'm sure he did, but how much is the question. Ahhh damn. I can hardly argue with you. I'm so used to Steeler fans being all retarded and such..

BionicPatriot said:
Oh I'm sure he did, but how much is the question. Ahhh damn. I can hardly argue with you. I'm so used to Steeler fans being all retarded and such..

:LOL: i know...old habits, and such! look, i've said it before...i readily concede we've done precious little for you to be shaking in your boots at the prospect of facing us again in the post season. just like colts fans are probably laughin their arses off at the thought of some overconfident stiller fans thinking we can go back to indy and knock em off in the divisional round. ain't it grand that playoff time is right around the corner and all will be clear in the very near future??? :thumb:

woo said:
:LOL: i know...old habits, and such! look, i've said it before...i readily concede we've done precious little for you to be shaking in your boots at the prospect of facing us again in the post season. just like colts fans are probably laughin their arses off at the thought of some overconfident stiller fans thinking we can go back to indy and knock em off in the divisional round. ain't it grand that playoff time is right around the corner and all will be clear in the very near future??? :thumb:

We're not quaking in our boots, but it would be foolish to dismiss the Steekers as anything less than a formidable opponent, assuming you guys make it in. This twentieth anniversary of the Pats' first trip to the big dance should remind anyone that once you get into the playoffs, anything can happen.

woo said:

It IS damn exciting!

Something tells Annihilus that there will be a few surprises in the post season this year that will have football fans everywhere saying things like: But they were so good in the regular season!

Once again though....you are probably right woo. The Steelers don't scare Annihilus, but they will most certainly play some decent ball (especially if they come to the Razor).

Now get out of here and let us do some right proper troll kickin'!

>)

#12 said:

That is one of the most classic dumbass posts in the history of the internet. Thanks, #12...stupidity like yours is rare indeed.

#12 said:

And your information comes from ... ? Are you referring to Editors or Ghost Writers?

Being an Author (meaning, I'm published), myself, I can attest to the fact that Editors don't do squat for a writer. One can hire an independant Editor @ (last time I checked - 1997) $12 a page for a professional edit, but most writer's can't afford that option. My last manuscript ran 648 pages. Do the math. Most writers/authors skip that process these days. A perfect example is James Patterson. His 'Along Came a Spider' manuscript was published un-edited. Spelling errors, atrocious grammar ... all in print. It simply isn't cost effective to pay for editing, any longer.

So, the writer/author is ultimately responsible for submitting a polished final draft. No one else.

Back