Strangely, if the season ended today.....

Steve1

Reaction score
The Patriots would be in the playoffs. No matter what the Jets or Chargers do tonight.

I know there are 13 reg. season games left. And I'm not delusional. However the "fact" remains, the Patriots would make the playoffs today. Just thought I'd add that optimistic note.

Secondly, and probably just as unimportantly, Matt Cassel's voice sounds just like Drew Bledsoe's voice.

The Patriots would be in the playoffs. No matter what the Jets or Chargers do tonight.

I know there are 13 reg. season games left. And I'm not delusional. However the "fact" remains, the Patriots would make the playoffs today. Just thought I'd add that optimistic note.

Secondly, and probably just as unimportantly, Matt Cassel's voice sounds just like Drew Bledsoe's voice.

Nice of you to be optimistic for the rest of us.....:)

Thirdly, he has a big chin.

There ya go. There are 13 games left. No need to go insane. This bye-week probably couldn't have come at a better time.

I like to think of myself as an optimist, but somehow this reasoning doesn't make me feel much better in light of Miami putting up 38 on us in our house...

oh yeah, and we only scoring 13 on Miami in our house.....:coffee:

Strangely, if the season ended today.....

my chiefs would get the first pick in the draft.....:jester:

Back