Students Claim They Were Forced to Wax Teacher?s Pubic Hair

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
Students Claim They Were Forced to Wax Teacher’s Pubic Hair

Students Claim They Were Forced to Wax Teacher’s Pubic Hair

A lawsuit filed by former students and employees alleges a beauty school in Montana used federal dollars to enroll students in education programs with unqualified instructors that subjected the students to sexual harassment, including pubic waxing.

The lawsuit, which was filed at the United States District Court for the District of Montana, states, during the course of study, students were subjected to harassment by a instructor who was promoted to director. The suit alleges the instructor’s unwelcomed conduct includes “publicly exposing her genitals, exposing her buttocks and requesting that students examine a boil to see if it could be extracted, and requiring students to wax her pubic hair.”

The suit alleges that a student’s trimmers and wax stick was used to wax an instructor’s pubic hair, which was then used to give hair cuts to customers.

“None of this conduct was a legitimate part of the curriculum…,” the suit continues.

The students accuse the beauty school of deliberate indifference to the harassment by allegedly failing to correct or otherwise remedy the harassment, failing to establish any complaint procedure whereby students could obtain redress for discriminatory behavior” and by “termininating the students in retaliation for complaining about the offending behavior.”

The lawsuit filed on behalf of 17 former students and employees allege breach of contract, wrongful discharge, and unjust enrichment.

:coffee:

It never ceases to amaze me, the stories that you find on the interweb ROFL

If not at a beauty school, where do they learn to do a Brazilian?:insane:

"They're BEAUTICIANS!!!"

real_genius.jpg

They're gonna have to learn how sooner or later, amiright? :shrug:

They're gonna have to learn how sooner or later, amiright? :shrug:

That's what I was figuring. I saw it was a beauty school, and figured it was part of the curriculum.

Apparently not, which means that there must be an awful lot of untrained people out there waxing people's nether regions. And of those that HAVE been trained, fully 50% of them are in the bottom of their class. Scary thought. ROFL

And of those that HAVE been trained, fully 50% of them are in the bottom of their class. Scary thought. ROFL

I mean, don't you have to be somewhere near the bottom to even attempt it? :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

So you mean to tell me that if you opt for a Brazilian wax, it's quite possible you are relying on an untrained amateur? I call bullshit.

If I were a woman getting one, I would want a well-trained, bi-curious professional.

So you mean to tell me that if you opt for a Brazilian wax, it's quite possible you are relying on an untrained amateur? I call bullshit.

That's what I'm telling you.

If I were a woman getting one, I would want a well-trained, bi-curious professional.

If I were getting one, I'd want the same thing. :coffee:

Drunk a**hole gets a tattoo

I figured this the was good thread to post this.

Link

Can you imagine the conversation when this tattoo artist gets home?

"Hi honey, how was your day?"

"Pretty strange, I tattooed a drunk a**hole today."

"What's so strange about that? You get drunk a**holes in your tattoo parlor all the time."

"No honey...ah nevermind. :facepalm:"

(Caution: Video at the link is very NSFW)

I figured this the was good thread to post this.

Link

Can you imagine the conversation when this tattoo artist gets home?

"Hi honey, how was your day?"

"Pretty strange, I tattooed a drunk a**hole today."

"What's so strange about that? You get drunk a**holes in your tattoo parlor all the time."

"No honey...ah nevermind. :facepalm:"

(Caution: Video at the link is very NSFW)

She seems like a fine, Christian woman.

Back