Super Bowl online?

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I have a friend who is in Finland at the moment and was chatting with him online. He is hoping to catch the game but doubts it will be televised there. Is there anywhere online that he can get the game that anyone knows of?

http://www.myp2p.eu/NFL.htm

Free. Sopcast. Link activates just a few minutes before the game starts. Loading of their viewer required, but easy to do.

I use Sopcast all the time as this is the only way I am able to see 80% of the Pats' regular season games. Living in CA, unless they are nationally televised (and most of them aren't), I have to watch this satellite stream.

TV Ants is another option. Also requires loading viewer. Comes from Japan.

oldbagfan on 01-31-2008 at 11:53 AM said:
http://www.myp2p.eu/NFL.htm

Free. Sopcast. Link activates just a few minutes before the game starts. Loading of their viewer required, but easy to do.

I use Sopcast all the time as this is the only way I am able to see 80% of the Pats' regular season games. Living in CA, unless they are nationally televised (and most of them aren't), I have to watch this satellite stream.

TV Ants is another option. Also requires loading viewer. Comes from Japan.

Thanks! Any Idea if this will work in Finland? :D

patsload on 01-31-2008 at 12:43 PM said:
Thanks! Any Idea if this will work in Finland? :D

Don't see why not. The website is based in the EU, which includes Finland, last I looked at a map! :D

Nah, streaming doesn't work from the US to Finland; the film gets really wet and short circuits somewhere in the Ocean..... :D

Sopcast (apparently) works fine but it isn't necessary legal. There, I told you. Like I said, it *apparently* works well, but it isn't legal in the UK.... ;)

gomezcat on 01-31-2008 at 01:26 PM said:
Nah, streaming doesn't work from the US to Finland; the film gets really wet and short circuits somewhere in the Ocean..... :D

Sopcast (apparently) works fine but it isn't necessary legal. There, I told you. Like I said, it *apparently* works well, but it isn't legal in the UK.... ;)

he's a long haired freak heavy metal drummer I don't know if legal matters to him but hey maybe it's legal in Finland ;)

Back