Superbowl MVP Possibilities

Den-in-NH

Happy For Tom
Reaction score
So I was thinking about who could have a huge game and come away with the MVP. (Not to be jinxey, cuz I know you all hate that stuff, but looking at it from just the Pats perspective exclusively).

The obvious candidates would be Brady, Wes, and Gronk. Probably A-Hern after that.

But could Big Vince end up getting the nod if he has another repeat performance like the AFCCG? When was the last time a defensive player won this award?

Or could there be an unsung player from the O who steps up big? Woody? Law firm?

Could Deion have a repeat MVP performance?

Some people are predicting a breakout game for Chad...

Who's your under-the-radar MVP possibility?

I'll be happy as long as it's anybody from the Pats. I'd love to see Tommy get another, but there are a number of guys who I'd also love to see get some recognition.

Weren't there Co-MVP's for the Packers in '96? Has that happened since? How cool would it be to see our two TE's get Co-MVP's!

As long as it's a Pat though....:grovel::grovel::grovel::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I swear anymore if you are not a QB or a running back, you almost have to have the team leave the field and win it on your own. As big of a Brady fan as I am, I would give my left but for a defensive player on the Pats to win MVP to shut these idiots up.

Dang it again - I thought I was in the FF.

That's twice in two days....

I told you guys I was a wreck...

I swear anymore if you are not a QB or a running back, you almost have to have the team leave the field and win it on your own. As big of a Brady fan as I am, I would give my left but for a defensive player on the Pats to win MVP to shut these idiots up.

You're left butt? As in cheek? lol.

I here ya though - I'd love to Vince get it or Mayo too. Hoping they have HUGE games.

Dang it again - I thought I was in the FF.

That's twice in two days....

I told you guys I was a wreck...

Maybe you should keep it here, it might mess with the Karma up there.:peace:

If Vince does what he did in the AFCG, he'd have a chance. Otherwise, I agree with midgar that it's a position player's to lose.

If Ridley could even be considered a candidate, we won the game. By a lot.

But that's irrelevant, because it will be UnoCinco. He will have UnoCinco catches, matching his total for the regular and post seasons combined. :harumph:
Posted via Mobile Device

Edelman returns a kick for a TD,Catches a TD pass and scores a TD on a pick six popcorn

Tom Brady 4 TD's one to Welker,one to Hernandez,two to Gronk including the game winner with less than a minute to go...

I'de kinda like to see Ross Ventrone
Play,

2 Ints 1-a pick 6 ,2 Fumble Recovery's-setting up scores ,a Blocked Kick, 2 sacks,3 passes deflected.

While holding the SB trophy,and being announced as the MVP
He looks over at Belichick and say's "How do you like me now coach"

Belichick while grinning from ear to ear 'says I always liked you',
I just hope your teammates think you were on the roster long enough this year to deserve a ring ?

IT IS WHAT IT IS :coffee:

Back