"Sybol" here wishing all my Patriot friends a great day. ENJOY THE DAY HOFANS!

wyobilzfan

Reaction score
Website
boards.buffalobills.com
"Sybol" here wishing all my Patriot friends a great day. ENJOY THE DAY HOFANS!

HOFANS=Hall of FA(me)NS

Just want to pass along best wishes to the respectful and classy members of this board on this heralded day in America and around the world. There is nothing more exhilirating for the TRUE fan than the road to the Super Bowl when YOUR team is in it. And THIS board is chock full of some great FANS. The fact that we are fans of different teams matters not. Most of you here are HOFans in my book.

When the time comes for your team to hoist the Lombardi, this wyo will toast all of YOU with a big smile. I know that WHEN my time comes, y'all would do the same for this old BILLS fan.

Should the unthinkable happen and your team doesn't win, you can toast old "SYBOL" (FANNy, I rarely complain about spelling but yours sux) and know that your old BILLS friend understands. And should that be what surprisingly happens... an unthinkable loss... I have a special little concoction prepared to enjoy in MrFANNy's honor; and to the peace and quiet that may once again reign on OUR message board o:)

Gotta admit after four years of having my heart ripped out, I do ENJOY the games a lot more when I don't care who wins. Just so you know, we are hosting a BIG old wyoparty in honor of this grand event. I've been cooking for days so I can kick back today and have some fun.

Good luck to all the fine Patriot fans on this board and ENJOY:thumb:

As always, I'll check in either way.

Thanks wyo.....

It's an honor for me to be called a HO by such a distinguished guest.

By the way, whatcha cookin' lady?

pookie.....

I got a football fan's delight going here in NE Wyoming today:

Under CLOUDLESS wyoskies, I'll be serving:

Chicken Wings that have been marinating in the ORIGINAL ANCHOR BAR hot wing sauce since yesterday. They will be deep fried to perfection and served during half time (while we all watch the ladies in the L-Bowl:D for jollies)... and WITH the original ROOTIES dressing (both shuttled to wyoming from Buffalo by way of the PONY express and the internet)

Rib eye steaks that have also been soaking since yesterday in a marinade made of balsamic vinegar, teriyaki, pesto, secret spices and a dash of maple syrup. The good drwyo will fire up the BBgrill get 'em ready at just the right time.

AppetiZers that everyone will munch on throughout the day include but are not limited to:

my wyofamous guacamole salsa

shrimp cocktail made with our home grown horseradish guaranteed to blow your sinuses from the heat

quadruple batch of Aunt Jackie's homemade chili served with freshly grated EXTRA sharp Tillamook cheddar cheese...

veggies with blue cheese dip

and for dessert:

FOUR home made CHOKEcherry(that's for MrFANNy) and apple pies.

I do believe it will be a feast worthy of a "Super" celebration.

Oh, and for beverages:

Heinneken
Coronas w/Lime
A nice chardonnay and merlot for a couple of "wynos" that will be here
and of COURSE:

Margaritas
Captain Morgan and Coke

For the designated Drivers:

Water, carbonated beverages, lemonade and ice tea.

And a pot of a nice hot French roast coffee going all the time.

Wish y'all could be here shakin' it down with us!!!!

Wooooooooo HOOOOOOOOO. I love Super Sunday!

It looks like MrNflfan just doesn't know when it is time to lay down the arms and do an "up with people" routine.

Wyo has nothing to apologize for as far as I'm concerned and a wish of good luck from her to us is good enough for me. Plus, she knows how to party and I know that secretly she will feel the pull of genuine class and will be a temporary Pats fan at least for this special day.

It may be a while before her guys can be in a similar situation but I would do the same. You have to have some division loyalty.

Here's hoping that the legions of Patriot spammers that have assaulted other message boards in recent months will at least be classier in victory than they have been while the outcome is still in doubt, but then again, all's fair in love and football.

I won't be holding my breath.

MrFANNy,

Your crassness knows no bounds..... however, I do find you amusing.
As far as "bootlicking" the members of this site, unlike you I like to be a guest that displays some class.

I dig great fans, no matter WHO their favorite team is. You're the only one who seems to have a problem with that.

:D

Hawg....

Thanks, man. Party starts here in two and a half hours. Twelve guests, a handful of kids with a "babysitter" and some fun activities of their own to keep them busy (esp during the L-SHOW at halftime), and three designated drivers to make sure everyone that drinks gets home safe.

You BET this wyo knows how to parTay down

:toast:

Re: "Sybol" here wishing all my Patriot friends a great day. ENJOY THE DAY HOFANS!

wyobilzfan said:
HOFANS=Hall of FA(me)NS

Just want to pass along best wishes to the respectful and classy members of this board on this heralded day in America and around the world.

When the time comes for your team to hoist the Lombardi, this wyo will toast all of YOU with a big smile. I know that WHEN my time comes, y'all would do the same for this old BILLS fan.

Should the unthinkable happen and your team doesn't win.....

Thanks Wyo!!!

You know what, if the "unthinkable" happens I will still be happy. I never thought the Pats would get back this soon. Most of us thought they could repeat in 2002 and it was so much tougher than we realized. Now, most of us are just stunned that our team can't seem to do anything to lose games. Are these the same Patriots that I grew up watching? They knew a thing or two about losing games, but not these guys. I am not afraid. The result is already GREAT! I am satisfied, winning it is gravy. The Pats are such a wonderful bunch of guys -- I want them to win for THEMSELVES, not because of me. They don't owe me anything.

As for Buffalo, you know I would love to see Bledsoe hoist the Lombardi for himself, not in a backup role. He has been a warrior and he deserves it.

NoRespect...

That's a great 'tude, dude!!!! However, I do think the players owe it to the FANS to put it ALL out there though. The fans are who allow them to live extremely comfortable lives playing a game they love.

After watching Earl Campbell on ESPN this morning, we are all reminded of what awaits many players AFTER the sun sets on their careers; many will suffer with incredible pain and disabilities for the rest of their lives.

They are to be commended for what they sacrifice, but there are many "average folks" who give just as much to their jobs and risk their health for far less than what most professional footballs receive in remuneration.

You are right that it's a very special feeling to go back so soon after hoisting the Lombardi. It is definitely a time to cherish because you never know when the time will come again.

:thumb:

Just got back from sledding....

Man am I sore....

Time to partay.....

Wyo... Have yourself a great day...

Re: Re: "Sybol" here wishing all my Patriot friends a great day. ENJOY THE DAY HOFANS!

NoRespect said:
Thanks Wyo!!!

You know what, if the "unthinkable" happens I will still be happy. I never thought the Pats would get back this soon. Most of us thought they could repeat in 2002 and it was so much tougher than we realized. Now, most of us are just stunned that our team can't seem to do anything to lose games. Are these the same Patriots that I grew up watching? They knew a thing or two about losing games, but not these guys. I am not afraid. The result is already GREAT! I am satisfied, winning it is gravy. The Pats are such a wonderful bunch of guys -- I want them to win for THEMSELVES, not because of me. They don't owe me anything.

As for Buffalo, you know I would love to see Bledsoe hoist the Lombardi for himself, not in a backup role. He has been a warrior and he deserves it.

My sentiments exactly - I though SB36 would have to last me a loonnng while. S'what I get for underestimating the boys. I really hope they win - but will still be the same fan if they don't.

I love this team - Coach, Players, Owner - everyone.....Good Luck Guys!!

Back