Teh Official Pats and Seahawks Game Day Thread: Super Bowl 49 Edition

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
Well. Here we are. Ready for our beloved team to play in THE BIG ONE. The only one that counts in the end. For an amazing SIXTH time in the Belichick/Brady era, an unprecedented SIXTH time for a Coach/QB duo, our team is once again in The Game of Games. With legacies to be cemented in the eyes of many. With extra cement on top of already cemented legacies in the eyes of Pats fans. With the hard work and great performances of each and every member of the team and staff this season to be rewarded. With GFYs to be given to anyone who wants to question this team's "integrity", heart, hard work, dedication and loyalty to each other.

As fans, I'm sure we are all a ball of emotions today. So, sing yourself some "Josie", or whatever it takes to get you through, while we wait for our team to take that field on the biggest football stage in the world today!

To quote Our Bill regarding his cancellation of Saturday's walkthrough:

Coach Bill Belichick said:
“This is it. Practice-wise, we’re done. We’re as ready as we’re going to be.”

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, everyone!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrr: :patriotlogo:

Cannot describe how ****ING FIRED UP I AM RIGHT NOW...

It's unhealthy....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HNeXJg0Sh1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For everyone in the Patriot organization, to a man, and woman.

bradyHOF_medium.gif

Love it from Prime, on BB "He is the best football coach of all time. My big regret in my career is that I never played for Bill Belichick".

‏@RyanHannable
On NBC pregame, Rodney Harrison just read a text from Tom Brady saying, "I'm ready to play the biggest game of my life."

It's my 51st birthday today.

The Pats last played on my birthday in February 2004 when they beat the Carolina Panthers.

Let's hope that is a good sign.

Go Pats!!!!!!!

Love it from Prime, on BB "He is the best football coach of all time. My big regret in my career is that I never played for Bill Belichick".

I was with him until he said that even if Brady wins today, Montana's 4-0 in Superbowls would still be better than Brady's 4-2. Compared it to a hitter in baseball being happier with being 4 for 4 than 4 for 6. Yeah, because Brady should get penalised for getting his team to the SB two more times.

Then there's Sapp saying Pats haven't won since Spygate.

Some other mug saying if Pats lose Brady will have lost three and is then in the conversation with Jim Kelly.

I can actually feel myself getting more stupid watching that broadcast.

I was with him until he said that even if Brady wins today, Montana's 4-0 in Superbowls would still be better than Brady's 4-2. Compared it to a hitter in baseball being happier with being 4 for 4 than 4 for 6. Yeah, because Brady should get penalised for getting his team to the SB two more times.

Some other mug saying if Pats lose Brady will have lost three and is then in the conversation with Jim Kelly.

Agreed. Did you catch the segment where they were discussing whether BB goes too far in pushing the limits of the rules, using the Solder TD as an example? Ugh. :hang:

It's my 51st birthday today.

The Pats last played on my birthday in February 2004 when they beat the Carolina Panthers.

Let's hope that is a good sign.

Go Pats!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday.... hopefully history repeats itself!
:celebrate:

Agreed. Did you catch the segment where they were discussing whether BB goes too far in pushing the limits of the rules, using the Solder TD as an example? Ugh. :hang:

Sadly, I did.

Rich Eisen should've just introduced that section as "I'm here with Michael Irvin and 4 pathetic haters".

Sapp is a dolt! :blah:
Besides the obvious reason of winning the SB, being able to take away that stupid "they haven't won since spygate" line will be the sweet!

I'm actually far more at peace than I have been for other big Pats games. I guess I learned from my ER visit during XLVI that it's just a game. I want to win to shut up all the haters, but in the end I'm just proud of this organization. I'm happy to be here with all of you and I'll walk through Hell with you guys for this team.

My only hope is that we play well and win or lose show ourselves to be champions.

And now, choosing to be introduced as a team...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nqkyCTkJLfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's funny because he wouldn't have HIS ring if Callahan had CHANGED THEIR SIGNALS from what Gruden used when he was HC the prior year.

#IRONYMETERBUSTICATED

Back