Teh Official Pats v Colts Game Day Thread - AFCCG Edition 2014-15

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
Welp, today is the day we hope to see our Pats punch their ticket to the Big Dance....for the SIXTH time in the BB/Brady era! The mind. It wobbles. :eek:

But now is not the time to count chickens. Sea or otherwise. Or possibly Cheeseheads. Or especially Colts. To borrow loosely from BB, now is the time to wrap up preparations, and just be ready to execute. :archive: It is time, of course, to just "Do your job".

And hopefully, at game's end, it will be somebody's job to book the charter jet for the Pats to travel to AZ and set BB's car clock to MST. :D

Happy Championship Game Day everyone! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrr: :patriotlogo:

NFLN showed TB reporting for work @ Gillette, and he was carrying the sign his kids made for him. :)

Yummy!

apple+turnover.jpg

Indianapples Turnovers :toast:

ok i felt pretty good all week, pretty confindent...all of the sudden im nervous as hell :)

Just hope Brady comes out fired up and ready to play. Don't want to see the slow start we've been accustomed to lately. Can't afford to go down big in this game.

I believe all Pats fans have been awaiting this AFCCG day where the road to Superbowl XLVIIII goes through Gillette. IMHO, there are too many very impressive Pat's considerations including:

* TFB is 103 - 17 at Foxboro in his carreer

* TFB is 12-4 against the Colts and 3-0 against Luck

* a very Healthy Pats team, including Gronk this time.

* it will be a chilly and wet one unlike what the Dome-Colts are used to and you will be seeing allot of ball drying / towelling

* everyone knows Pats will provide Colts "ALOTTAMORE" Gray and Blount take-1 pounding

* and IF Colts can stop or slow down the Gray and Blount take-1 pounding, then Gronk, LaFell, Edelmann, Vereen, etc. take-2 passing game will kick in.

I am taking nothing away from the way the Colts got here today. Over the next 5-10 years, you will see Wilson and Luck take over the Manning and Brady rivalry, only it will be in the SBs for the obvious reason.

GO PATS !!! :dance:

I'm a nervous wreck..... I was way over confident about the Baltimore game. I feel INDY is better equipped defensively, and offensively to put up a huge fight. Also Indy will be pissed due to the LACK of respect, and will come out firing on all cylinders... Patriots 51 INDY 24

Pats win by 17+.

It's not like the talent gap has closed between these two teams over the past few weeks.

Indy is still one or two years away from being a serious SB team.

there's a NFCCG thread. you may have missed it as it wasn't MEGA.
Hey mods, make that NFCCG Mega and add some beer battered bacon. it's championship weekend! :)

:toast:

Back