Teh Official Pats v Ravens Game Day Thread - Div Round Playoff Edition

Posted via Mobile Device

Same ole same come playoff time. I don't know what it is but needs to be fixed.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm done. Totally out coached and out played. blow the ****ing franchise up. 10 years of this shit.

The Ravens own Foxborough and the Patriots. This is just sad and pathetic.

Show some faith. I believe in Belichick, Brady! Blount, Gronkowski, Gostkowski, Revis....Here We Go!
Posted via Mobile Device

Same ole same come playoff time. I don't know what it is but needs to be fixed.
Posted via Mobile Device
It won't be. We seem to think it's personnel but it isn't.

I made a post like what's ago about how BB and TB had lost their killer instinct and ability to dominate at will. In big games one or both are often outmatched. Our coordinators don't help.

This team has heaps of talent and won 12 games. Beat lots of good teams in regular season.

We are the Indy Colts. Pack it in and play like pussies when games actually matter.

Welp. I will say it.

Our coaching staff sucks today.

O and D are getting abused by better and more imaginative coaches than we have. The fault lies clearly at the feet of BB. He is the captain and he chose the people filling all the roles.

How in the hell does an opposing QB have 4 TD's with 45% of the game left?

This is on the coaches folks (and Brady).

I for one do not see any upside to Browner. For every play he makes he draws a penalty that keeps the other team in it.

This is absolutely f****** embarrassing.... this is very poor coaching and preparation combined with every key penalty call going against us.
Posted via Mobile Device

McDummy does nothing that generates open space to run.

That's likely the game.

I'll eat crow (no pun intended) if I'm wrong, but I' doubt I will.

I'm not sure it is - we've seen this team do astonishing things in the past. But they need to be better. This shambles of a performance won't do it.

Back