Texans @ Pats: Official Game Thread

The Texans won't be rolling over for the Pats...

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

****!! Solder.. You ****ing SUCK!! That is ALL on you, you asshole!! PLAY BETTER, goddammit!!

He kinda sucks imo...

Tom is also not helping, he's not seeing the pass rush. Now he's going to be skittish and that's not good either.

Some MAJOR adjustments needed at HT, if we need an extra guy in to block, take it

Houston D playing well but Pats could get the backs involved more or get the ball out quicker. Have to slow down the pass rush somehow. Get some points here and let BB readjust at half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some MAJOR adjustments needed at HT, if we need an extra guy in to block, take it

Agreed.. We can NOT lose this game, at home, to a rookie QB. Also, Brady is going to get hurt bad, which would be even worse, unless the O-line starts playing a LOT better. I am officially irritated and starting to get nervous. LETS GO PATS!!! You are better than this!

This idiot doesn't know how shadows work

Looked like a push off on the Hopkins catch. No replay though. P

c'mon, get em off the field here

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

1:18, 2 timeouts, let's get some points here. Get the ball to start 2nd half, and then DA gives a good return!

Back