Thank You !!

TeeTime

Reaction score
And may I add that any bad offc. call's you may have seen or thought you seen.
Nothing compares to the bs tuck rule!!

:) :)

TeeTime said:

Hey, we get the Tuck Rule ... but you have to spend eternity knowing Ben's head is now officially a football ...

TeeTime said:

Do I detect an Assclown in the making?

Enjoy the trophy. No one can take it away from your team.

As far as the tuck rule is concerned......:yawn: :zzz:

TeeTime said:

TEABAG WHY YOU GOT TO BE ALL ANGRY? look at it this way you won - congrats, Seatle lost - better luck next year.

as for the refs, they sucked, it needs to be addressed, hell if the steelers lost to Indy after the bad calls in that game what would you have done - pointed out the bad calls.

We were impartial observers and can say the Ref's tanked it.

As for you reference to the Tuck Rule, it had been called before and after that play, besides the head slap should have been called and a 1st down given

So get ready for a trip to sit with your soon to be NEW BEST friend tuck

If my memory serves me correctly, the Tuck Rule was called AGAINST the Pats that same season during the Jets game.

mikiemo83 said:
TEABAG WHY YOU GOT TO BE ALL ANGRY? look at it this way you won - congrats, Seatle lost - better luck next year.

as for the refs, they sucked, it needs to be addressed, hell if the steelers lost to Indy after the bad calls in that game what would you have done - pointed out the bad calls.

We were impartial observers and can say the Ref's tanked it.

As for you reference to the Tuck Rule, it had been called before and after that play, besides the head slap should have been called and a 1st down given

So get ready for a trip to sit with your soon to be NEW BEST friend tuck

Well your perseptions of anger are on your part ,I'm sure.
I'm just glad I feel today what you guy's have felt the last couple years.
Looks like we have a good chance of closing out this decade as the New Dynasty!

be happy with your win, the team deserved to be there and won.

leave the other stuff out and you might fit in, keep the BS up and you end up in a place called the ASSCLOWN FORUM, a home for trolls, You may not have noticed it and I am just informing you of the place, from here you choose your path

OOp

Bid was quicker on the trigger than I was ROFL

Moving this thread over now too....

Undertaker #59 said:
OOp

Bid was quicker on the trigger than I was ROFL

Moving this thread over now too....

I've gotta get my hair trigger looked at. I just may hit an innocent bystander one of these times.

bideau said:
I've gotta get my hair trigger looked at. I just may hit an innocent bystander one of these times.
We do not want to know where that hair trigger came from. After all, we know where it didn't come from..........

Ras-Al-Ghul said:
We do not want to know where that hair trigger came from. After all, we know where it didn't come from..........

Touche....:bow:

TeeTime said:

Its cool...hey shine that up for us real nice...cuz its coming back to Foxboro next year

Re: Re: Thank You !!

ENFORCER said:
Its cool...hey shine that up for us real nice...cuz its coming back to Foxboro next year
don't worry about it not being shiny, this guys been practicing his polishing technic nightly

TeeTime said:

enjoy your win, because thats the last superbowl championship u are gonna get like in 20-30 yrs 2 come. sit back and watch the pats dynasty continue :thumb:

Back