The Big Split - Brady and Dr. Snake Oil

Aw, they broke up but still want to be friends. Somehow that very rarely works out.
My exwife who cut my brake line on my car, poisoned me, cost my job, took our mortgage money and secretly spent it on other things, cheated on me with 7 different men while I was gone on business and after our divorce she was mad at me because she still wanted to be friends after I left her. I dissected that C**T out of my life.:coffee:

My exwife who cut my brake line on my car, poisoned me, cost my job, took our mortgage money and secretly spent it on other things, cheated on me with 7 different men while I was gone on business and after our divorce she was mad at me because she still wanted to be friends after I left her. I dissected that C**T out of my life.:coffee:
What??? Surely that's a joke??

That you even acknowledge her existence is a testimony to your civilness.

Well, I try to take the high road, and I do believe in karma, and it has been pretty good to me, but for her not so good.:coffee:
lemme guess...she's pissed because after you,all her boyfriends are like ," dayum woman,it's like throwin' a hot dog down a hallway!"

lemme guess...she's pissed because after you,all her boyfriends are like ," dayum woman,it's like throwin' a hot dog down a hallway!"
Hotdog Chili GIF

After reading this, I'm reconsidering divorcing my wife after she decided to binge Psych for the 7th time.

Psychos GIF by Jenny Lewis

Back