Just like the Dallas Cowboys expect plenty of Brady
and Cassell Drama especially with a old defense and
no money to sign needed free agents...

Patriots are heading to the abyss expect Pioli or some top brass
to Bolt ahead of this freight train!

Meanwhile in Dolphinland Parcells is reportedly staying to finish
the complete take over of the AFC East.

Dolphins '09

Damn, you're an even bigger idiot then I thought.

If you knew anything about the NFL, you'd know the Pats will be competitive for years to come. Thats what having the best coach, QB, front office, and owner will do for ya. (Yes, Brady will be back... With a vengeance. He's still in his prime years.)

Oh wait, thats right. You wouldn't know what any of that is like, would you? ROFL

The franchise tag is to get compensation instead of just giving him away... they do stuff like that to stay competitive for years ahead.. QBs are in demand, why would you give an 11-5 QB who played very well down the stretch away for nothing.

A Collapse is what we saw from the Phins today.. that was epic fail.

No what you today was a temporary landing. Patriots and Jets did not even make to the airport.

Damn, you're an even bigger idiot then I thought.

If you knew anything about the NFL, you'd know the Pats will be competitive for years to come. Thats what having the best coach, QB, front office, and owner will do for ya. (Yes, Brady will be back... With a vengeance. He's still in his prime years.)

Oh wait, thats right. You wouldn't know what any of that is like, would you? ROFL

If you only knew anything about football you would know the only reason the Patriots have made it to the playoffs 6 of the past 8 years is becaue their division has been rebuilding since 2000 and having trouble...13 differant head coaches and 28 differant starting QB's due to everything from injury to ineffective to contraversy & coaching changes

BB* is a fraud and a cheater...Kraft has been paid back 10 fold and put in question the Integrity of the NFL..and the patriots are as about a medicre team in the NFL as can be...

Brady I hope comes back...so he chokes away his 4th consecutive post season just so I can see if the ball washing Kraft media is still going to call hiom a clutch QB and the best od All Time..LMFAO!!!!

The franchise tag is to get compensation instead of just giving him away... they do stuff like that to stay competitive for years ahead.. QBs are in demand, why would you give an 11-5 QB who played very well down the stretch away for nothing.

A Collapse is what we saw from the Phins today.. that was epic fail.

Yes the dolphins lost...yes Peddington had a horrible game 4 INT;s...but O love how you all call a 7 point game at the half and that TD came because out offense can't tackle on a 70 yd INT return...

take that INT return away and its 13 -10 with 4:00 left in the game 4th qtr..but your right that was an epic loss !!!!

you people make me laugh...the dolphins are basically a brand new franchise and went from 1-15 to winning the division against you frauds !!!!

LMFAO!!!

If you only knew anything about football you would know the only reason the Patriots have made it to the playoffs 6 of the past 8 years is becaue their division has been rebuilding since 2000 and having trouble...13 differant head coaches and 28 differant starting QB's due to everything from injury to ineffective to contraversy & coaching changes

BB* is a fraud and a cheater...Kraft has been paid back 10 fold and put in question the Integrity of the NFL..and the patriots are as about a medicre team in the NFL as can be...

Brady I hope comes back...so he chokes away his 4th consecutive post season just so I can see if the ball washing Kraft media is still going to call hiom a clutch QB and the best od All Time..LMFAO!!!!

Don't you ever get sick of repeating this stupid-ass shit over and over?

ROFL

Wait until someone tells them that they have Chad Pennington for a QB. Sorry, he's not a longterm solution.

Yes the dolphins lost...yes Peddington had a horrible game 4 INT;s...but O love how you all call a 7 point game at the half and that TD came because out offense can't tackle on a 70 yd INT return...

take that INT return away and its 13 -10 with 4:00 left in the game 4th qtr..but your right that was an epic loss !!!!

you people make me laugh...the dolphins are basically a brand new franchise and went from 1-15 to winning the division against you frauds !!!!

LMFAO!!!

D. Cut it out. Your not a fish fan you're a Pats hater. That's worse.

So I get it now...when brady won 3 superbowls he had nothing to do with them, but he loses a superbowl and he is the sole reason. Can you be a bigger hypocrite? I mean what would you call marino? Did he choke away 18 straight seasons? I mean thats what you are saying that brady choked 4 playoff games.

So what's the reason that they made it to the Super Bowl 4 times in that 8 years? Is the entire league rebuilding? ROFL

Back