The easy way to find love

P4E

Reaction score
So, I logged on to Myspace today and found this message that had being sent to me by some girl called Amy

Hello, Pauly Gee !
Body:
I'm Amy :))
I really feel shy, but I have to tell you, Pauly Gee, that you are just a man of my dreams... I found your profile by accident but now I'm sure it's a destiny! ))
Frankly speaking... I want to find a man who will help me to realise all my fantasies, oh, feel really SO timid to write it... !!! but I mean my $exy fantasies.. ;-))))
your photos are marvellous... but I'm sure in your real life you will excite me even more! ))
that's incredible... but I'm from East United Kingdom too! :))
So... I would like to keep up a friendship wity you, Pauly Gee!

You can find my spicy photgos at my profile!

Pauly Gee, I hope you'll take a look at them and will write me smth to start our challenge :))))
ki$$ you tenderly ;)))

Do you think she realy loves me??:heart: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

So, I logged on to Myspace today and found this message that had being sent to me by some girl called Amy

Hello, Pauly Gee !
Body:
I really feel shy, but I have to tell you, Pauly Gee, that you are just a man of my dreams... I found your profile by accident but now I'm sure it's a destiny! ))
Frankly speaking... I want to find a man who will help me to realise all my fantasies, oh, feel really SO timid to write it... !!! but I mean my $exy fantasies.. ;-))))
your photos are marvellous... but I'm sure in your real life you will excite me even more! ))

Pauly Gee, I hope you'll take a look at them and will write me smth to start our challenge :))))
ki$$ you tenderly ;)))

You're well in there. She also from "East United Kingdom", eh? That SOOOOOOOOOO isn't spam, LMAO. :hump:

I got a bridge to sell you in a swamp if you believe that garbage dear

Send her some money so she can come and meet you, this is destiney, and it only knocks once, or is that opportunity? Hmm I wonder what destiney does when it's at the door?

This is a joke by the way.. i dont want you yanks getting the wrong end of the stick(Gomezcat knows what i mean)..lol

Russian girls want to meet me. :heart:

Hello, Pauly Gee !
Body:

ki$$ you tenderly ;)))

Your "wife" (lol you don't have a wife) your girlfriend wrote that and she is waiting for you to respond to "Amy" so she can bust you for talking to other women. It's a trap Paulo. ROFL

I'm kidding btw....

Your "wife" (lol you don't have a wife) your girlfriend wrote that and she is waiting for you to respond to "Amy" so she can bust you for talking to other women. It's a trap Paulo. ROFL

I'm kidding btw....

I'm married i wouldn't touch another woman ROFL

Caroline can't reply, she's passed out on the floor.. one too many BEERS! :shake:

Back