The Giant some people are leaving some people are staying merged mega thread.

You're a paralegel who passes himself off as a lawyer. Am I wrong? You can't seriously tell people that you are an attorney. :spock:

Yes you did. :) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt now, or you can cling to some false reality.

Your choice.

(Want to see your own quotes?)

I await an apology, boy. :wave:

That's something that you say that you just don't mean. I laugh, and I don't outwardly laugh much, at you. Seriously, bro, you and I both know that you are a big, tough guy hiding behind your IP address.

I've been very clear with my response. You either don't get that children are off limits or you don't get basic morality.

Your choice.

Enjoy your positive reps and your PM's backing you up. Enjoy it, boy.

The mods and 99% of the people on here won't see your comment here as an insult, but you and I both know your intent.

I welcome your insight.

Call me soldier to my face, boy. :thumb:

Is one of you two threatening to stay or leave? I'm confused as to how this love-in fits within the leaving/staying thread... :spock: Oh, and please don't kill/sue me (delete as appropriate) for posting this. Thanks.

As my daughter would say, maybe everyone needs to take a chill pill? :shrug:

I don't know what's been going on, as I haven't been around much the past few days, but it appears there's been a major clusterfvck brewing...

Unfortunately, this seems to happen from time to time, and I blame it on the offseason, when there's just not much to talk about, and folks get antsy.

At any rate, maybe we should all just kiss and make up, and return the board to normalcy (whatever the hell THAT is). :p

I'm just not in the mood for fighting and bickering. March Madness begins today, I've got some great teams in the office pool, Spring has sprung, there's grilling to do and cold ones to drink.....

Let's party! :toast:

You're a paralegel who passes himself off as a lawyer. Am I wrong? You can't seriously tell people that you are an attorney. :spock:

Yes you did. :) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt now, or you can cling to some false reality.

Your choice.

(Want to see your own quotes?)

I await an apology, boy. :wave:

That's something that you say that you just don't mean. I laugh, and I don't outwardly laugh much, at you. Seriously, bro, you and I both know that you are a big, tough guy hiding behind your IP address.

I've been very clear with my response. You either don't get that children are off limits or you don't get basic morality.

Your choice.

Enjoy your positive reps and your PM's backing you up. Enjoy it, boy.

The mods and 99% of the people on here won't see your comment here as an insult, but you and I both know your intent.

I welcome your insight.

Call me soldier to my face, boy. :thumb:
I'd respond to some of this but one, I said I wouldn't continue going back and forth with you, and two, really, no one gives a crap about either of our posts in response to the other.

As my daughter would say, maybe everyone needs to take a chill pill? :shrug:
yeah I hear that all the time from my brothers daughters ...usually after I do something to embarrass them and rub it in their face

At any rate, maybe we should all just kiss and make up, and return the board to normalcy (whatever the hell THAT is). :p
sounds good, do we cuddle afterwards ?

I'm just not in the mood for fighting and bickering. March Madness begins today, I've got some great teams in the office pool, Spring has sprung, there's grilling to do and cold ones to drink.....

Let's party! :toast:
Toga! toga! toga!

Toodles

Me, too. I'll be back when the season starts. There are a lot of family issues that need my attention more than ppl here need my silly input . I don't have enough knowledge of the draft and therefore don't have much to contribute except silly remarks that never get any response or get negative response. There are some (I said SOME, not all) posters I find offensive and dirty minded and I can't compete with that either. I will, however be checking in now and then because I do learn a lot from this site, but for now, I'm keeping quiet. :peace: (99 % of you guys and gals are really cool cats!)

AH Jean you are a true fan of the Pats and are more knowledgable than you believe yourself to be, please keep checking in here and SP when you find the time
I will, Mikie, I will. My love of the Pats will never go away! But family comes first, I mean my real life family! :(:)

Back