The GOAT

We should absolutely be celebrating Tom Brady right now! Good post.

Big 10 champion (2x), national champion, AFC East champion (17x), AFC Conference champion (9x), Super Bowl champion (6x).

His trophy room is a house!

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

ETUWTVMWAAgJsOO

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

ETUXbmGWkAUPTVw

I'm glad he didn't waste any more time with making his decision, now we can move on to the next chapter of the New England Patriots. Thanks for 20 years of awesome football TB12!!

I'm bummed. It'll never be the same, and I'm speaking as a fan who was here long before BB/Brady. One you've seen the best, it's difficult to move on. :frown:

I'm bummed. It'll never be the same, and I'm speaking as a fan who was here long before BB/Brady. One you've seen the best, it's difficult to move on. :frown:

I will never blame BB for what he did...he had to do what was best.

But,

TFB = GOAT...no doubt about it.

6 rings.

Wait...Did Brady actually leave on St. Paddys day? Fvck him!! So really, I am sure everyone knows how I feel, so I'm not going to waste a huge post here. He brought a lot of joy to me and my family for a lot of years. I dont think I will see anything even close to it in my lifetime. As much as I wanted him to give it another year here, I think I knew it was time. I am still holding out that he retires, I still do not want him in another uniform, but whatever his decision is, I hope it is the best one for him.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I will never blame BB for what he did...he had to do what was best.

But,

TFB = GOAT...no doubt about it.

6 rings.

I think this was a mutual decision on both parts based on what Kraft said. He said if he wanted to be back here we would have put a deal in place. I just think both sides wanted something else at this point, so there is no blame on any part.

It's bittersweet...no doubt.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Wait...Did Brady actually leave on St. Paddys day? Fvck him!! So really, I am sure everyone knows how I feel, so I'm not going to waste a huge post here. He brought a lot of joy to me and my family for a lot of years. I dont think I will see anything even close to it in my lifetime. As much as I wanted him to give it another year here, I think I knew it was time. I am still holding out that he retires, I still do not want him in another uniform, but whatever his decision is, I hope it is the best one for him.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I think this was a mutual decision on both parts based on what Kraft said. He said if he wanted to be back here we would have put a deal in place. I just think both sides wanted something else at this point, so there is no blame on any part.

I don't disagree...

Mostly bitter for some of us. lol Although, again, I feel like a 300 pound weight has been lifted. The not knowing is the worst part. Right now, I hope he retires and I hope the team sticks with stidham at QB. Those are my holdouts right now.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I don't disagree...

They had a story out there that Kraft said he went to Brady's house still hoping they could work something out and he said Brady convinced him why it was time he moved on. Tough day for pats nation no matter what you thought of Brady, he was a huge part of this team and always will be.

When TFB missed the practices...we all were like, WTF?

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

And the business parter ordeals...

That's you Tom. Number 1.

The GOAT.

Thank you for everything.

89671730_10157826183128930_222356048961339392_n.jpg

Back