The last dance: Patriots vs the Jets 1PM 1/7/24

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Doesn't seems that it's possible that the last game of the 2023 season will be this Sunday vs the always lovable NY Jets.
What a fun season it was. Such great memories like ----, and then there was ---, and who could forget ---.
I don't care about draft position. We have beaten the Jets something like 13 games in a row. I don't have the exact number and I'm too lazy to look it up.
I want the Patriots to pull down the Jets pants and spank their bums hard. That's a metaphor BTW. I know there are a few here that will have the literal image in their heads all week.
The Jets Suck.

Last edited:
Doesn't seems that it's possible that the last game of the 2033 season will be this Sunday vs the always lovable NY Jets.
What a fun season it was. Such great memories like ----, and then there was ---, and who could forget ---.
I don't care about draft position. We have beaten the Jets something like 13 games in a row. I don't have the exact number and I'm too lazy to look it up.
I want the Patriots to pull down the Jets pants and spank their bums hard. That's a metaphor BTW. I know there are a few here that will have the literal image in their heads all week.
The Jets Suck.
This season's so long it's lasted 10 years. Also, it's 15. :coffee:

(Last loss was when Matt Slater fucked up the coin toss for OT)

This season's so long it's lasted 10 years. Also, it's 15. :coffee:

(Last loss was when Matt Slater fucked up the coin toss for OT)
It did seem like 10 years at times.
I knew someone would post the exact streak, either you or Cliff from Cheers. :rofl:

Back