The Patriots Planet Buy. Sell and Trade Thread

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
After a short discussion with the boss man UT I'm creating this thread.

The disclaimer being that this thread is for communication purposes and Patriots Planet assumes no responsibility for any transaction. I see little issue here on that issue because we all here are quite honest with each other and all seem to be very decent people no matter our differences.

Enjoy and live long and most definitely prosper. 🖖

✌️

Sweet! I always wondered why we didn't have one of these buy/sell forums.

To start I'd like to share something more informational yet profitable.

Online Banking and Finance

I have been using online banking and financial apps for about 12 years now and find great value in them over brick and mortar banks if for no other reason than the fee structures, yet there are many more benefits.

There are many new players and the field is growing.

I started with GoBank which is now Go2Bank. Very good company.

Moved on to Varo which is owned by PayPal which is good enough but has similar restrictive and occasional arbitrary issues to its parent company.

I use Found for my business banking.

After trying several others I have fallen in love with Chime.

Chime is the best online financial institution I've ever come across which provides just about all services free of charge.

Chime not only has the services I was looking for but many more I never considered wanting in banking

Chimes customer service quite frankly is second to none in a world which seems to increasingly place little value in personalized, helpful and friendly customer services.

As I mentioned no fees on just about anything, the ability to make 1000 bucks pretty easily to a no fee overdraft account of 200 bucks which you can take cash out of.

Checking and Savings Accounts.

Bill Pay Service.

A mostly free Credit Builder program.

Chime provides a peer to peer Cash App or Venmo like service. Monthly free 5 dollar cash boosts that can be sent to others and just much more.

The institution is just awesome and there's minimum $100 cash in it for a new member and then same for the referring member up to $1000 each member with no obligation to continue using the app beyond the initial reward requirement of a single Direct Deposit which is easily transfered to your primary bank if you'd rather use that and easily changed back to the institution of choice.

Direct Deposits are available 2 to 4 days early depending on the source.

Just a great financial institution I fully support and feel deserves to be promoted cuz props where props are due and a little extra cash never hurts.

Any questions or interest drop me a message or just ask.

Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by, and debit card issued by, The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A.; Members FDIC.

Last edited:
I have 7 new in the box factory unlocked Samsung Galaxy A53 5g cellphones sale.

One of the things I do for a living and I've done for years is electronics sales. I am an authorized dealer for Samsung and other companies.

The A53 5g is fairly new model this year and they are really quite good. I actually own one.

They are for sale for $175 a piece with discounts on 2 or more and this is a great price with free shipping.

I accept Venmo and Cash App for payment or cash if anyone wants to come pick up an item. That would actually be kind of cool to meet some of you guys in person.

I recommend Venmo as my account is a Venmo Business Account which carries full buyer protection but the choice as always on the the buyer.

Also with just an email address my bank, mentioned post above payment can be made with a debit card without signing up for a payment service as well.

The A53 has an octocore processor, 6 gigs of RAM, 128 gigs of storage expandable to 1 terrabyte, an AMOLED screen and much more.

Any questions feel free to ask. Any interest send me a message.

Have a great day guys.

296282150_5248580208557448_118892020839093548_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have 7 new in the box factory unlocked Samsung Galaxy A53 5g cellphones sale.

One of the things I do for a living and I've done for years is electronics sales. I am an authorized dealer for Samsung and other companies.

The A53 5g is fairly new model this year and they are really quite good. I actually own one.

They are for sale for $175 a piece with discounts on 2 or more and this is a great price with free shipping.

I accept Venmo and Cash App for payment or cash if anyone wants to come pick up an item. That would actually be kind of cool to meet some of you guys in person.

I recommend Venmo as my account is a Venmo Business Account which carries full buyer protection but the choice as always on the the buyer.

Also with just an email address my bank, mentioned post above payment can be made with a debit card without signing up for a payment service as well.

The A53 has an octocore processor, 6 gigs of RAM, 128 gigs of storage expandable to 1 terrabyte, an AMOLED screen and much more.

Any questions feel free to ask. Any interest send me a message.

Have a great day guys.

View attachment 11937

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNU

I assumed this was Buy, Sell, Trade for Fantasy football players advice. I guess I had that all wrong.

Is there a section for personals here...like CL and BackDoor, I mean, BackPage used to have? :coffee:

I could deal with that. But only if @Mazz promises to have dinner with me. And no I'm not joking, I actually like Mazz. She's a good shit. Not a date just dinner.

That laughter was cuz the post was perfect and made me laugh Tim.
Well, thanks, Python, in my universe is always funny and fun. And don't forget Fire Sign Theater and Don't crush that Dwarf, Pass me the pliers and my old pal Nick Danger

Last edited:
Really not looking to be the only asshole selling or trading stuff here so let's get to it guys. 😂

Hey, @BostonTim cue up the spam jokes my friend. 😂

After being an eBay Power Seller for about 15 years as an authorized dealer of the electronics I sell I've had enough with eBay. Too many changes which are not to this sellers liking.

I've just begun building my own Shopify and Amazon stores which includes all kindsa payment methods including financing.

In that effort I'm gearing up for some promotional pricing to drive traffic when the stores are complete. The Samsung Galaxy A53 above is one of them.

Following 2 are of the same nature you guys might find interesting.

And no worries I've got a bunch of stuff sitting around me that I had bought that I'll post as well.

I've got a Nekteck 60 watt multi charging block with 1 USB C and 3 standard USB charging ports.

It's good for charging multiple devices from 1 outlet.

$10

IMG_20220824_190246.jpg

IMG_20220824_190359.jpg

Back