The Perfect Storm ...

No, bitch, I'm saying that Tom Brady is stronger in the force than any QB who has ever lived. He's the chosen one. He brings balance to the NFL and impregnates Natalie Portman.

And he's a much worse actor than Hayden Christiansen:

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i31Po7B-VT4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>
Don't get mad at me because you compared your QB to an actor most likely described as "adequate but overall really unnecessary."

And don't get me started on this whole "bringing balance to the force" bullshit Lucas wrote but clearly didn't think out.

And don't get me started on this whole "bringing balance to the force" bullshit Lucas wrote but clearly didn't think out.
Why? I thought it was quite apt, and an interesting twist that most people seemed to ignore.

It's just that the Jedi Council didn't think it through and got burned - the light side of the force was dominant at the time Anakin emerged. Vader "brought balance" by changing that in a very real, direct, and killing-y kind of way. When he was done, there were 2 powerful Jedi (Yoda & Kenobi), and 2 powerful Sith (Palpatine & Skywalker).

Sounds like balance to me. :shrug:

Don't get mad at me because you compared your QB to an actor most likely described as "adequate but overall really unnecessary."
Whatever. I compared him to a character whose on-screen badassery may never be matched.

Whatever. I compared him to a character whose on-screen badassery may never be matched.
Yeah, except the problem with that is that you did so while he was in his whiny bitch mode.

He does turn significantly more badass. When he's not longer being played by Hayden Christiansen.

Why? I thought it was quite apt, and an interesting twist that most people seemed to ignore.

It's just that the Jedi Council didn't think it through and got burned - the light side of the force was dominant at the time Anakin emerged. Vader "brought balance" by changing that in a very real, direct, and killing-y kind of way. When he was done, there were 2 powerful Jedi (Yoda & Kenobi), and 2 powerful Sith (Palpatine & Skywalker).

Sounds like balance to me. :shrug:
Either Yoda and the rest of the Jedi Council are retarded (which is a retarded idea itself) or Lucas doesn't understand what the word "balance" means.

I have trouble believing that someone of Yoda's stature and intelligence doesn't know the definition of the word balance. I have a much easier time believing a whore like Lucas wrote something that doesn't make sense.

Either way, the whole idea was poorly conceived, like most of the prequels.

Either Yoda and the rest of the Jedi Council are retarded (which is a retarded idea itself) or Lucas doesn't understand what the word "balance" means.

I have trouble believing that someone of Yoda's stature and intelligence doesn't know the definition of the word balance. I have a much easier time believing a whore like Lucas wrote something that doesn't make sense.

Either way, the whole idea was poorly conceived, like most of the prequels.

Yoda is horribly overrated, seriously your the supposed ultimate force user and yet you can't figure out that there's a sith lord living a few blocks away from you?:huh:

Living in Indiana, all I have to do is say the name Brady or Belichick to get a reaction out of Colts fans. To them, those names carry plenty of power on their own.

Back