The Planet Official Pats @ Broncos Game Thread.

Phobia

Future exwife below
Reaction score
Website
www.chiefsplanet.com
Post here or die.

Good luck today. May the best team win with no assistance from the officials and may there be no horrific injuries.

haha, Belichick was getting pissed talking the offsides penalty over with the refs. Saw a couple of bullshits and a MFer in there.

We are getting sodomized by these Refs. They suck plain and simple. Pass interference alright offensive pass interference is what I saw. I hope in the seond half the refs put their glasses on.

We need to hold on to the ball because if we don't turn it over its 3-0 at the half. Ok we'll see what the half time adjustments bring and hopefully we'll see some offense for NE in he second half.

Go Patriots!

Quite frankly you all have nobody to blame but yourselves. If you had simply posted on the OFFICIAL game thread none of this would have happened and I wouldn't have to give kudos to the shitty Donkey fans.

Phobia said:
Quite frankly you all have nobody to blame but yourselves. If you had simply posted on the OFFICIAL game thread none of this would have happened and I wouldn't have to give kudos to the shitty Donkey fans.

:spank: me!!! You could be right! :rolleyes:

Bah

That would have been bad karma. Official Donks-Pats game thread started by a Chiefs fan?

Besides there was a thread already.

I was a Pats fan today. This was the OFFICIAL thread. That other hack started a game thread earlier, but it was a frick'n imposter thread. I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Back