The REAL reason Charles Barkley was speeding

easycome_easygo

Reaction score
Ex-NBA superstar told Arizona cops he was racing to get a "blow job"

DECEMBER 31--Following his arrest earlier today for drunk driving, Charles Barkley told Arizona cops that he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up a girl who had "given him a 'blow job' one week earlier," which the former NBA star described as "the best one he had ever had in his life." According to a Gilbert Police Department report, a copy of which you'll find here, police asked Barkley where he was going at the time of the 1:26 AM traffic stop in Scottsdale. "You want the truth? I was gonna drive around the corner and get a blow job," answered Barkley, who is pictured in the below mug shot. A cooperative Barkley also joked with a civilian police employee that, "I'll tattoo your name on my ass" if it would get him out of the DUI charge. Barkley, 45, was busted after failing field sobriety tests, and had blood drawn so investigators could establish his alcohol content. Barkley was cited for a misdemeanor charge and released at the scene, thus avoiding a trip to the Maricopa County jail. Barkley, now a basketball commentator on TNT, was elected to the NBA Hall of Fame in 2006. His 16-year career included an MVP award and a spot on the 1992 U.S. Olympic basketball squad, the so-called Dream Team that captured the gold medal. He has several prior arrests, including a 1997 aggravated battery bust and a 1991 assault collar.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1231081barkley1.html

ROFLROFLROFL I'm bored. :shrug:

If I thought I was going to get a bj I would have broken the sound barrier:coffee:

Ex-NBA superstar told Arizona cops he was racing to get a "blow job"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/1231081barkley1.html

ROFLROFLROFL I'm bored. :shrug:

Barkley, 45, was busted after failing field sobriety tests, and had blood drawn so investigators could establish his alcohol content. Barkley was cited for a misdemeanor charge and released at the scene, thus avoiding a trip to the Maricopa County jail

Wait... what about all those "Drive Hammered, get Nailed" commercials that say you WILL go to jail if you drive under the influence...? I guess that doesn't apply to famous people? :shrug:

The blowjob thing is pretty funny, though ROFL

Wait... what about all those "Drive Hammered, get Nailed" commercials that say you WILL go to jail if you drive under the influence...? I guess that doesn't apply to famous people? :shrug:

I wonder if he walked over and got his bj:shrug:

The blowjob thing is pretty funny, though ROFL

Lol, what a complete maroon! ROFL I will know what's up next time I see someone speeding down the road. "Oh he must be on his way to get a blowjob." :doh:

Just a little advise, if your getting a blowjob while driving don't hit any pot holes:coffee:

Lol, what a complete maroon! ROFL I will know what's up next time I see someone speeding down the road. "Oh he must be on his way to get a blowjob." :doh:

I remember reading an article in Playboy years ago, that talked about the things guys would put themselves through for sex. One person they talked to had a slipped disk in his back, but he had an opportunity to have sex so he did, injured himself further, and had to call 911 ROFL Another guy was at work, and had an opportunity to get some strange, and he took the opportunity... then on his way home, he realized that he smelled like sex, perfume, and whatever, so he stopped at a gas station on his way home that night, and doused himself with gasoline, figuring he could cover up the evidence of another woman... then, got in his car, started driving, and almost lit a cigarette...

We men are strange animals. :shake:

I guess Matt Dillon was racing for a little sumthin' sumthin' as well. ROFL

Matt Dillon was arrested overnight!

The actor was busted in Vermont for speeding - a lot.

State Police stopped Dillon on Interstate 91 in Newbury. He was reportedly traveling 106 miles per hour.

He is due in court next month to answer to a charge of excessive speed.

I remember reading an article in Playboy years ago, that talked about the things guys would put themselves through for sex. One person they talked to had a slipped disk in his back, but he had an opportunity to have sex so he did, injured himself further, and had to call 911 ROFL Another guy was at work, and had an opportunity to get some strange, and he took the opportunity... then on his way home, he realized that he smelled like sex, perfume, and whatever, so he stopped at a gas station on his way home that night, and doused himself with gasoline, figuring he could cover up the evidence of another woman... then, got in his car, started driving, and almost lit a cigarette...

We men are strange animals. :shake:

Wow! Someone who actually reads the articles in Playboy. eeek

Back