The Return of The PHINS!

Unreal.......I am as DIE HARD a Finsfan as there is but c'mon? Be gracious dude.....We wish, we dream we had the success this Patriot organization has had for the last 8 years which has been unbelievable so let's enjoy this and not talk trash.

listen to this idiot dolphin fan... bro! your team was 1-15 last season, your one 17-0 team in '72 played an easy schedule, and mercury morris is an idiot who no one would even know his name if he didn't always say such outlandish shit all the time... **** the dolphins!!!

listen to this idiot dolphin fan... bro! your team was 1-15 last season, your one 17-0 team in '72 played an easy schedule, and mercury morris is an idiot who no one would even know his name if he didn't always say such outlandish shit all the time... **** the dolphins!!!
Dude..didn't you jump off the bandwagon to root for the Colts a couple of hours ago???

Anyway, how do you think Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas feel right now??? LOL.

If you can't be gracious about the win, why not just..STFU.

It's one thing to enjoy the win - it's been a long time coming, but what purpose does it serve to come and (anonymously) kick someone when they're down?
:lame:
+++++

Unreal.......I am as DIE HARD a Finsfan as there is but c'mon? Be gracious dude.....We wish, we dream we had the success this Patriot organization has had for the last 8 years which has been unbelievable so let's enjoy this and not talk trash.
+++++

yeah, I will admit it sucks big time but man it is nice to know chad fisted mangini and the jets organization

+++++

+++++

yeah, I will admit it sucks big time but man it is nice to know chad fisted mangini and the jets organization

I'm with ya on the sentiment; but I swear I could have gone my entire life without it being put....that way:blink: I just don't want that image in my head

I'm with ya on the sentiment; but I swear I could have gone my entire life without it being put....that way:blink: I just don't want that image in my head

Its the only thing from making me feel too bad was that Chad went in there and beat the coach and the team that tossed him aside.

LOl dumbass comment.......all the pats had to do was beat the giants last year!! and be just as good.:hump:

LOl dumbass comment.......all the pats had to do was beat the giants last year!! and be just as good.:hump:

Damn miami fan act like you have been here...oh wait..sorry

18-1, 11-5 no playoffs, sore loser. Your team is heading downhill. Loser:bhump:

you got 7 months to think about it. How many teams go 11-5 and miss it?? come on be honest!

Actually I dont have to think about it another minute. It happens, sorry we are not throwing ourselves off bridges.

Actually I dont have to think about it another minute. It happens, sorry we are not throwing ourselves off bridges.

Ok stop, lets stop right here. I am sorry. I am just playing with you. I do realize how bad it is to miss the playoffs ( we have been there for 8 years in a row) but in all fairness 11-5 is incredible and YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS!! The Nfl needs to really look at this and fix the damn problem.

Pookie, I think you are gonna have a hell of a nite.:shake:

I'll close down registration if I have to. It's just amazing how many scumbags come out of the woodwork when something like this happens.

Back