The Week 11 Other Games Thread

So apparently Ryan Tannehill doesn't have the ability to AUDIBLE at the line of scrimmage.

I find that staggering.

Well, MIA is 1 up on us for the moment, so Bills? Go? And don't the wheels fall off of the Bills more reliably than MIA most years? That could prove helpful if they push MIA down a game tonight. Or I could just shut the game off and forget about both of them entirely within moments..........:shrug:

Neither of these teams are a threat to you.

You'd be surprised. Dolphins and Bills always play us tough. Dolphins usually beat us at least once a year too.

Neither of these teams are a threat to you.

Well, I'm not losing any sleep over it, to be sure. But I still don't like to count my chickens too much and all that. Unless we're playing the Colts. :coffee: :D

Actually, I just thought of a good reason the Bills should win tonight. I live in Fish territory, and the MIA fans here are still giddy over their Week 1 SB win over the Pats, and that their team is not completely sucking ATM. It's getting tiresome. I think it's time for the reality check to start! :devil:

That's why I feel bad for Dolphins fans. Get a safety and than on the return, fumble. Can it get any worse for them?

Welp, I haven't really been paying attention to this game, but looks like I was wrong for being a tish concerned when BUF signed Orton as QB. Not that he's a world beater or anything, but I figured he'd be a better one than they've had for.....??? and might make them a little better as a team. Has it been o-line issues or something, or did he just lose whatever decent game managing skills he once possessed?

*&^*&@#$!@ Useless Bills!

Anyway... Here are the maps for this week courtesy the506. I included their College Football finder as well for shits and giggles.

Week11.png

The Sunday Nighter is of course the Patriots at the Colts.
The Monday Nighter is Pittsburgh at Tennessee.

*&^*&@#$!@ Useless Bills!

Anyway... Here are the maps for this week courtesy the506. I included their College Football finder as well for shits and giggles.

Week11.png

The Sunday Nighter is of course the Patriots at the Colts.
The Monday Nighter is Pittsburgh at Tennessee.

You seem shocked that the Jills are useless. They have been useless for decades.

How bad is it that Kyle Orton has been considered (pretty much unanimously) a significant upgrade?

Back