This is the reason the players mocked merriqueer

Do the Pats hold these kind of rallies in or around Boston before big games? Or do they just wait and hold SB victory parades?

NFL Network is reporting that with last night's Chargers loss, the Charger fan base has now shriveled back down to 10 people.

And w/o roids, Merriman has shriveled down to a "Non-Factor." LMAO

That was a funny post from YouTube.

#54 on 01-15-2007 at 06:01 PM said:
Do the Pats hold these kind of rallies in or around Boston before big games? Or do they just wait and hold SB victory parades?

Nooo way we don't do that type of crap before the game. Shit like that is why the Pats win and the Chargers lose.

What goes around, comes around. Being cocky and pompous before the big game is what kills teams. You can tell they underestimated the Pats and probably didn't prepare as well as the Patriots did.

On paper, this should have been a blowout. Instead, due to Patriots determination and lack of shit talking, we won, and rightfully so.

Our big Parade will be a few days after the superbowl, when we can finally say Bellichick is the best coach of all time and Brady is the best QB of all time without hesitation.

That ought to shut em up. :cool:

herbz on 01-15-2007 at 06:15 PM said:
Our big Parade will be a few days after the superbowl, when we can finally say Bellichick is the best coach of all time and Brady is the best QB of all time without hesitation.

Don't be talking 'bout SBs just yet. There's one more game to play and win before we get there.

patsRmyboys on 01-15-2007 at 06:13 PM said:
NFL Network is reporting that with last night's Chargers loss, the Charger fan base has now shriveled back down to 10 people.

And w/o roids, Merriman has shriveled down to a "Non-Factor." LMAO

That was a funny post from YouTube.

:LOL: ROFL :LOL: ROFL

Merriman is sackless

herbz on 01-15-2007 at 06:15 PM said:
Nooo way we don't do that type of crap before the game. Shit like that is why the Pats win and the Chargers lose.

What goes around, comes around. Being cocky and pompous before the big game is what kills teams. You can tell they underestimated the Pats and probably didn't prepare as well as the Patriots did.

On paper, this should have been a blowout. Instead, due to Patriots determination and lack of shit talking, we won, and rightfully so.

You're right. I shouldn't talk about a superbowl yet. We're not close to being there yet. Guess I got over excited lol. The Colts are a great team and are playing the best they've played all year. It's gonna be a big hurdle to get above them, the Pats are just gonna have to step up and everyone is gonna have to do their jobs. Should be a great game, regardless of who wins. :thumb:

herbz on 01-15-2007 at 03:15 PM said:

We lost this game becuase of mistakes we made. Why are you guys wanting to dwell on your victory? Don't thin you'll win next week? For a website that prides it's self on being classy and laid back, I'm seeing a lot of classless behavior around here. You won, now STFU and move on, unless you think beating us will be the highlight of your season.

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 05:17 AM said:
We lost this game becuase of mistakes we made. Why are you guys wanting to dwell on your victory? Don't thin you'll win next week? For a website that prides it's self on being classy and laid back, I'm seeing a lot of classless behavior around here. You won, now STFU and move on, unless you think beating us will be the highlight of your season.

If we lose next week, it will be. :D

BTW, what's the highlight of your season? That pep rally? ROFL

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 05:31 AM said:
No I'd say it would be the new single season touchdown record.

And Individual accomplishment :thumb:

Your beging to sound like a Colt fan.

Are you serious? You are a troll on another teams message board (as if posting on your own teams message board wasn't low enough for you), you came in running smack and guaranteeing a victory and your team played like idiots and lost a game they should have won against a team that lost 5 of it's best players to FA or injuries and you want US to STFU?

How cute... Thumper. Season over. Enjoy the Pro Bowl.

Oh, and to answer your question, we're dwelling on it to rub your nose in your own shit you talked.

I always thought of San Diego as a cool hip town full of young and beautiful sprout eaters...

who the hell are those two fat f**ks on stage? :shrug:

Wow..... That was one of the funniest things I've seen in my life.

I love the "commentary" from the crowd.

That one guy at the beginning sounding like he had a labatomy or something "Lights out? Duh Lights Out!"

When Merriman gets introduced. "Yeah! Shawne Merriman! Lights Out!"

And it's also great how they have this big run up to him coming and then he says like 9 words total.

Or your 9 pro bowl players WGAF
The Super Bowl is the only Bowl that matters.
and another thing. LdT is a baby

Why don't you just leave this place? You've already been bitch slapped, chewed up, and spit out. Let us revel in joys of exposing the Chargers for what they really were: A bunch of classless, trash talking, overrated thugs that got punked in the playoffs.

NO GO AWAY!!!

Yep!
Now go **** yourself!
:4321:
:eatme:
How do you like my class?
Dumbass!

Back