This Is The Thread to Post In When You're Hammered

McClellands Islay (Islay is the region in Scotland, known for being the peat-iest of the lot)

Around $22 a bottle and its damn good for "every day" sippin'

Laphroaig but thats north of $50.00 a bottle

Nice...I'll take them for a spin.

Bastard
Just made me pour one :toast:

Well, there was that whole 'arm-twisting' thing so it's understandable. Sorry about that.

Didnt take much
Its almost Scotland weather outside

Yeah, I guess I'm unorthodox in my scotch imbibing. Weather is no factor. I'm sure you're not upset to be drinking 'out of season'.

I like brandy too. I'm not exactly picky.

Yeah, I guess I'm unorthodox in my scotch imbibing. Weather is no factor. I'm sure you're not upset to be drinking 'out of season'.

I like brandy too. I'm not exactly picky.

Me i like whiskey My favorite is Yukon jake.

I think i'm still hammered from last nite. Just a matter of time before I start feeling like shiit. What should I do?:confused:

I'm still drunk from last night. I usually don't drink while I am working but I don't know what happened. I remember doing the shot/s? I just don't remember anything after that.

Candy Canes are evil!!! Peppermint Snapps (100 proof) with a splash of cranberry. Evil!! Evil!! Evil!!

Last night i tried mixing yukon jack with plain black Starbucks coffee . It tasted very good. Don't try to mixing it with dunkin donuts coffee it not that good then.

Last night i tried mixing yukon jack with plain black Starbucks coffee . It tasted very good. Don't try to mixing it with dunkin donuts coffee it not that good then.

Yukon Jack? Dear lord that reminds me of high school. While you're at it, drink their Permafrost and tell me how you really feel.

Barf City, USA. That chit is 100%, IIRC. Liquid crack. It makes you a whole 'nother kind of fukked up.

i think i got that way after drinking too nights ago at a friends going away party i had a car bomb, Jagger bomb, surfer on acid, Jameson, and a shot of Yukon jack. ran up a damn 80 dollar bar tab in just two hours of drinking.

Yukon Jack? Dear lord that reminds me of high school. While you're at it, drink their Permafrost and tell me how you really feel.

Barf City, USA. That chit is 100%, IIRC. Liquid crack. It makes you a whole 'nother kind of fukked up.

nah i think i will stay away from that.

Back