Thomas missing at start of practice

NewsZombieBot

Newsie
Reaction score
The Patriots are practicing at San Jose State this afternoon, and one item of note is that TE David Thomas was not present for the media-access portion of practice, colleague Christopher L. Gasper reports.
Others not spotted for the full-pads practice included:
WR Kelley Washington (right ankle)
RB LaMont Jordan (right calf)
LB Eric Alexander (hamstring)
Media members were present for stretching and positional drills.

More...

Do you think we might be to get a tight end that, Oh I don't know, plays every week.

Whew! I thought this was about Adalius.

Tight end, schmight end. Who cares. We've gone this long without a decent one, what the hell's the difference...

I read this thread title and --- this is no lie --- the 1st thing I thought was:

"Why is NewsBOT talking about thomas144 missing practice"???

this place has Officially & Finally F(ked me in the head

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

7991766_3c2539ac09_m.jpg
7991766_3c2539ac09_m.jpg

I read this thread title and --- this is no lie --- the 1st thing I thought was:

"Why is NewsBOT talking about thomas144 missing practice"???

this place has Officially & Finally F(ked me in the head

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

That is exactly my first thought.

I gotta admit I had high hopes that David Thomas would become a QB's binky ala Wes Welker. I'm starting to pine for the good old Daniel Graham days..... Not that he ever had pass fly-paper hands but he was always an above average blocker..... Come on D. Thomas git in da game!

I'm starting to pine for the good old Daniel Graham days.....

That's a scary sentence.

Imagine how good this offense could be with a Ben Coates in his prime? Hell, a Marv Cook in his prime? Lin Dawson? Jermaine frickin' "East Bos-ton!" Wiggins? Anyone? Bueller?

That's a scary sentence.

Imagine how good this offense could be with a Ben Coates in his prime? Hell, a Marv Cook in his prime? Lin Dawson? Jermaine frickin' "East Bos-ton!" Wiggins? Anyone? Bueller?

Ben Coates would be awesome but that's going back several years plus..... I think we need a prime-time TE badly.... Maybe next years draft... But your point is well taken JD

Back