Thoughts With You Jets Babe

Here's to hoping things take a positive turn as spring approaches.

thanks to everyone for keeping my family in their thoughts and prayers. on sunday, they read him his last rights. however, since then, out of nowhere, he picked up. he's very stable now, and he is starting to breathe on his own.

Jets Babe on 03-20-2007 at 09:41 AM said:
thanks to everyone for keeping my family in their thoughts and prayers. on sunday, they read him his last rights. however, since then, out of nowhere, he picked up. he's very stable now, and he is starting to breathe on his own.
Wow. That's very good to hear. I remember a few years back when my dad had a stroke he was given the Anointing of the Sick. That in itself was a little nerve-wracking. Was your uncle able to take the Eucharist?

Jets Babe on 03-20-2007 at 10:41 AM said:
JB, I have seen your thread on JetsInsider and know this has got to be nerve-wracking for you being far away and all

but that your uncle is surrounded by the majority of your family must be a great comfort for him and he knows that you are with him in spirit

Back