Tiger-Peyton vs Phil-TFB

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
Today at 3 PM on TBS-TNT. Who do you want to win.?
Tiger and TFB would have been great. But I guess I'll want Phil-TFB to win. Even thought TFB has left me, I still want him to win unless he's wearing Buc's colors.

Since there's no Indy 500 today, I guess I'll tune into this.

Hate not being at the track. This weekend sucks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Was this posted in one of the mega-threads? I forgot to look.ROFL

I'll be checking it out... Pregame starts at 2 on Bleacher Report.

They brought the QB's in to up the trash talk. Should be funny (or at least better than a sharp stick in the eye).

So, now we know what TFB is going to be like without BB.

Every golfer in America wants TFB as an 8 right now... What a joke.

This golf match is highly entertaining.

I saw the later rounds. It was fun! :thumb:

I also saw the very beginning and chuckled when Samuel L. Jackson introduced Tom as representing Boston, Massachusetts and had to correct it to Tampa Bay. ROFL

A fantastic amount of money raised, well done to all. Good banter between Tom and Peyton as well, Peyton got a nice dig in about Nick Foles!

I did watch most of it. I was thinking that TFB was a dead weight around Phil's neck. Then he holes a shot from 150 yards and sinks a long putt to put them back in the match.

Good to have a live sporting event to watch. And for those guys to play in those conditions and raise $20 mil, hats of to all four and the crew.

A fantastic amount of money raised, well done to all. Good banter between Tom and Peyton as well, Peyton got a nice dig in about Nick Foles!

That was probably more of a dig for Bill. :thumb:
Peyton is a funny guy. Pretty good golfer too, had a lot of long offseasons to practice.

I did watch most of it. I was thinking that TFB was a dead weight around Phil's neck. Then he holes a shot from 150 yards and sinks a long putt to put them back in the match.

Good to have a live sporting event to watch. And for those guys to play in those conditions and raise $20 mil, hats of to all four and the crew.

Oh and he did split his pants on the 159 yard hole-in shot.
dsdss.jpg

It shows how starved the world is for any kind of sports!

Even over here, the match got full coverage in the press and on TV

EY8UnFKWoAA0thf

I forgot it was on. Good stuff for charity. I am sure the media will turn it into something else.

I truly don't mean to be rude but why do you care so much about what other people say? That's pure second handedness if it's a primary.

If you don't understand this concept read The Fountainhead. If don't know what it is look it up. You come across as a Peter Keating, constantly referring to what other people think, the sports media, twitter trolls etc.

This may be even worse because Keating was referring to his own work and yours goes to something you had nothing to do with creating or even borrowing as Keating did.

I truly don't mean to be rude but why do you care so much about what other people say? That's pure second handedness if it's a primary.

If you don't understand this concept read The Fountainhead. If don't know what it is look it up. You come across as a Peter Keating, constantly referring to what other people think, the sports media, twitter trolls etc.

This may be even worse because Keating was referring to his own work and yours goes to something you had nothing to do with creating or even borrowing as Keating did.

Everyone does thats why they write it. It was just a comment, nothing more.

It was just a comment, nothing more.

The Raven
BY EDGAR ALLAN POE

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”

Everyone does thats why they write it. It was just a comment, nothing more.

I'm not going down this road with you because you ignored my point per usual.

My statement stands on its own. Read the book and think deeply on it.

Have a good day.

It is absolutely unbelievable how obsessed Midgar is over what people say about Brady in particular.
He even had to put a negative spin on this, and his doom-and-gloom prediction never emerged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not going down this road with you because you ignored my point per usual.

My statement stands on its own. Read the book and think deeply on it.

Have a good day.

Well I guess thats good because I didnt ask for your input on a simple comment. :shrug: I will however look for all yours and Pats09 posts attacking everyone who mentions that someone said something about the Pats in the media on this board. So, thanks?

Back