Tim Donaghy vs Bill Belichick*

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Q: What was Tim Donaghy main objective for favoring certain teams with calls ?
A: To Give 1 team an advantage and change the outcome of the game

Q: What was Bill Belichicks main objective by illegally filming opponantssignals for 7 years?
A: To Give the Patriots an advantage and change the outcome of the game.

Q: What was the crime Tim Donaghy committed on the NBA?
A: He destroyed the NBA's reputations as being and honest and fair sport, and put in questions its Integrity, the highest crime any sport must protect, without its Integrity the NBA is equivilent to a school yard black top game.

Q: What was the crime Bill Bellicick committed on the NFL?
A: He destroyed the NFL's reputations as being and honest and fair sport, and put in questions its Integrity, the highest crime any sport must protect, without its Integrity the NFL is equivilent to a pick up game in some sand lot .

Q: What price did Tim Donaghy face and what were his penalties and fines ?
A: Immediate suspension with no pay and banishment from league. Over $1.5 Million in fines and faces up to 25 years in federal prison.

Q: What price did Bill Belichick face and what were his penalties and fines ?
A: $500,000 fine aprox. 12% of his $4.2 Million Dollar estimated 2007 salery, and absolutly "NO" suspention whatsoever...and only 3 days after Belichick admitted he cheated every opponant he faced for 7 years and accepted the fine, Bob Kraft rewarded him with a Multi-Million Dollar a year contract extention through the 2013 season.

And you all actually wonder why 80% of the sports world disrespects the "Frauds"....

Q: What was Bill Belichicks main objective by illegally filming opponantssignals for 7 years?

A: He destroyed the NBA's reputations as being and honest and fair sport, and put in questions its Integrity, the highest crime any sport must protect, without its Integrity the NBA is equivilent to a school yard black top game.

A: He destroyed the NFL's reputations as being and honest and fair sport, and put in questions its Integrity, the highest crime any sport must protect, without its Integrity the NFL is equivilent to a pick up game in some sand lot .

A: Immediate suspension with no pay and banishment from league. Over $1.5 Million in fines and faces up to 25 years in federal prison.

A: $500,000 fine aprox. 12% of his $4.2 Million Dollar estimated 2007 salery, and absolutly "NO" suspention whatsoever...and only 3 days after Belichick admitted he cheated every opponant he faced for 7 years and accepted the fine, Bob Kraft rewarded him with a Multi-Million Dollar a year contract extention through the 2013 season.

You need help. Bill broke a rule that is established by the NFL, a rule that other teams have done as well, its a rule no different than the cap, steroids, or any other thing teams or players have been fined for. How you can compare the two makes me wonder if I should be worried about you take a sniper shot at one of the patriots one day and if I need to get FBI involved.

1- You need help. Bill broke a rule that is established by the NFL,

2- its a rule no different than the cap, steroids, or any other thing teams or players have been fined for. How you can compare the two makes me wonderQUOTE]

1- No he didn't just break a rule...Bill Belichick* the well known "Fraud' destroyed the Integrity of the NFL...the most important asset the NFL needs desperately to protect in order grow & survive...

ask the NFL's Allie & protector Roger Goodell, he doesn't agree with you on this dipshit....he agrees with me completely on this...read his letter to Kraft from Goodell & NFL...

This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots

2- a- Steroids is a self injected illegal drug and only enhances the indivduals body, and only effect himself...not the outcome of the game and this violation doesn't question the games Integrity.

b- The Salery Cap never has, and never will be in anyones lifetime an honest issue...and there is no way to really monitor it...any owner can offer a 10 million dollar player minimum wage and cover it with and a long term binding contract so at the end irt all works out and pay in endorsements & commercials etc...

This is a blue colar violation and doesn't question the outcome of a game and does not destrot the Integrity of the NFL...

c- Illegally Filming opponants signals & formations with illegal recording equipment in illegal areas of the field, and illegally tampering with their badges & colors hiding the fact they are illegally stealing signals during the game and only 5' from the staff along with having access during halftime to study privately to adjust 2nd halfs.....

This violation is so not like steroids & Cap issues...this blaten illegal Spying directly effects the whole game along with its outcome and nothing could be worst than violating rules that directly effect the IOntegrity and honesty of the NFL...

Your nothing but a fvcking loser Midgar...every single thing I just wrote couldn't be more honest or truthful and based on "ONLY" the facts...because such fvcking asshole disrespectful cumshots such as yourself

I pray Belichick* and Kraft have the fvcking balls to both lie under oath on the stand as they both did to the general public for the pats 7 fvcking years cheating this NFL...because I would love to see your fvck face watching Kraft in shackles going to prison and Belichick* in the same cheating cell as Tim Donaghy...

Try and follow along dumb dumb....

What Belichick did is not against the law...

What Donaghay did......wait for it dumb dumb............
IS AGAINST THE LAW!

Try and follow along dumb dumb....

What Belichick did is not against the law...

What Donaghay did......wait for it dumb dumb............
IS AGAINST THE LAW!

You want to make a fvcking bet on that therick ? ... Tampering with the outcome of a professional sports is against the law...especially when its a $265 Billion doallar a year industry...did you frigin hear that a fvcking $265,000,000,000,00 that millions & million & millions of people are effected by...

When you fraud the public as Belichik* and Bob Kraft did its realy a fvcking big deal ...thats why 80% of the sports disrespect you fraiuds...there is a Federal fraud act that covers it...Consumer Fraud and I think thats what Specter wants is to even charge these frauds...

You want to make a fvcking bet on that therick ? ... Tampering with the outcome of a professional sports is against the law...especially when its a $265 Billion doallar a year industry...did you frigin hear that a fvcking $265,000,000,000,00 that millions & million & millions of people are effected by...

When you fraud the public as Belichik* and Bob Kraft did its realy a fvcking big deal ...thats why 80% of the sports disrespect you fraiuds...there is a Federal fraud act that covers it...Consumer Fraud and I think thats what Specter wants is to even charge these frauds...

All teams steal signs to one degree or another, IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.

FIXING GAMES IS..

Did you sleep on your head again?

1- You need help. Bill broke a rule that is established by the NFL,

2- its a rule no different than the cap, steroids, or any other thing teams or players have been fined for. How you can compare the two makes me wonderQUOTE]

1- No he didn't just break a rule...Bill Belichick* the well known "Fraud' destroyed the Integrity of the NFL...the most important asset the NFL needs desperately to protect in order grow & survive...

ask the NFL's Allie & protector Roger Goodell, he doesn't agree with you on this dipshit....he agrees with me completely on this...read his letter to Kraft from Goodell & NFL...

This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots

2- a- Steroids is a self injected illegal drug and only enhances the indivduals body, and only effect himself...not the outcome of the game and this violation doesn't question the games Integrity.

b- The Salery Cap never has, and never will be in anyones lifetime an honest issue...and there is no way to really monitor it...any owner can offer a 10 million dollar player minimum wage and cover it with and a long term binding contract so at the end irt all works out and pay in endorsements & commercials etc...

This is a blue colar violation and doesn't question the outcome of a game and does not destrot the Integrity of the NFL...

c- Illegally Filming opponants signals & formations with illegal recording equipment in illegal areas of the field, and illegally tampering with their badges & colors hiding the fact they are illegally stealing signals during the game and only 5' from the staff along with having access during halftime to study privately to adjust 2nd halfs.....

This violation is so not like steroids & Cap issues...this blaten illegal Spying directly effects the whole game along with its outcome and nothing could be worst than violating rules that directly effect the IOntegrity and honesty of the NFL...

Your nothing but a fvcking loser Midgar...every single thing I just wrote couldn't be more honest or truthful and based on "ONLY" the facts...because such fvcking asshole disrespectful cumshots such as yourself

I pray Belichick* and Kraft have the fvcking balls to both lie under oath on the stand as they both did to the general public for the pats 7 fvcking years cheating this NFL...because I would love to see your fvck face watching Kraft in shackles going to prison and Belichick* in the same cheating cell as Tim Donaghy...

No really it was just a rule violation, it was not against the law, it was a rule violation, and not really a big one that has been around long. The idea of stealing signals is not against the rules, as it was said from the scouts department at espn, it was just another way of doing it, not really getting more information, but just a different way of getting the information, the same information other coaches get from other means, the NFl just does not want this to be a method, therfore it broke that rule. Thats it, nothing more.

Nobody tampered with the outcome of the game. The pats stole signals, like alot of NFl teams do and have admitted to doing, stealing signals is not against the rules, the commish even said this. Nobody fixed games. The outcomes of the games were because the pats were the better team or they lost becuase they were not the better team on that day.

All teams steal signs to one degree or another, IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.

FIXING GAMES IS..

Did you sleep on your head again?

Belickick was fixing the game everytime he adjusted a play to convert a 3rd down utilizing his illegally obtained film...because money didn't exchange hands he won't be charged crimimnally...thats the only differance between Donaghy & BB*...

You all defend this like its a fvcking joke...and the reason for the great press is the great severity of it...do you have any fvcking idea how many people these 2 complete fvcking douchbags BB* & Kraft effected seriously because of their piggish greed...

I'll start with your 2 favorite superheroes Brady & Bruiski's Legacy's will always be tainted & questioned and disrespected by the major majority of this sports fanbase... and don't think for a fvcking minute these or any other Patriot players aren't 1,000 times more pissed i am or ever could be that this happened...

and don't believe a single fake smile or bullshit talking point "we all put this behind us" crap...and : "we have moved forward " ...yea righ!!!! & for the rest of their lives they know this "Spygate" will haunt them & hang over their heads & disrespect all the work they have done since they were kids...

Don't tell me...anything you hear from the Patriots franchise ...theres no way these guys aren't pissed & completely embarressed by Belichick* & Kraft and being accused by the whole sports world asd cheaters..

Knowing the Patriots themselves have to feel this way how do you think the Patriots Victims all feel that lost cloase games to them and fans that have to listen to you assholes crap acting like who cares we are the greatest & yet you cheated to win...having no respect for the game....

Payday is coming believe me...I know for fact Specter won't quit & even got inspired by the NBA's situation...he will automnatically gain support because its obvious none of these sports will be true to it fans...The NBA commish really just though Donaghy was this rogue guy & did nothing

Belickick was fixing the game everytime he adjusted a play to convert a 3rd down utilizing his illegally obtained film...because money didn't exchange hands he won't be charged crimimnally...thats the only differance between Donaghy & BB*...

If you can't see the differnce it's because you're a blind hater.

What Donaghy did is much worse, AND ILLEGAL.

You all defend this like its a fvcking joke...and the reason for the great press is the great severity of it...do you have any fvcking idea how many people these 2 complete fvcking douchbags BB* & Kraft effected seriously because of their piggish greed...

I'll start with your 2 favorite superheroes Brady & Bruiski's Legacy's will always be tainted & questioned and disrespected by the major majority of this sports fanbase... and don't think for a fvcking minute these or any other Patriot players aren't 1,000 times more pissed i am or ever could be that this happened...

and don't believe a single fake smile or bullshit talking point "we all put this behind us" crap...and : "we have moved forward " ...yea righ!!!! & for the rest of their lives they know this "Spygate" will haunt them & hang over their heads & disrespect all the work they have done since they were kids...

Don't tell me...anything you hear from the Patriots franchise ...theres no way these guys aren't pissed & completely embarressed by Belichick* & Kraft and being accused by the whole sports world asd cheaters..

Knowing the Patriots themselves have to feel this way how do you think the Patriots Victims all feel that lost cloase games to them and fans that have to listen to you assholes crap acting like who cares we are the greatest & yet you cheated to win...having no respect for the game....

Payday is coming believe me...I know for fact Specter won't quit & even got inspired by the NBA's situation...he will automnatically gain support because its obvious none of these sports will be true to it fans...The NBA commish really just though Donaghy was this rogue guy & did nothing

Bill was not fixing any games, if he was he would fix all of them and win them all, not just some. The feds are looking into the NBA thing, they are not on spygate, guess why? Can you guess? One is a NFL rule violation, one is against the law. This is about the 40th time you have been told this. Spector is doing nothing because he has no backing and people are saying he has more important things to worry about. Its the NFL's rule, not his, the NFL decides how to handle it.

Bill was not fixing any games, if he was he would fix all of them and win them all, not just some.

The feds are looking into the NBA thing, they are not on spygate, guess why? Can you guess? One is a NFL rule violation, one is against the law. This is about the 40th time you have been told this. . Its the NFL's rule, not his, the NFL decides how to handle it.

Just because the referee made cheap calls to get the FT...didn't guarentee a fixed win game, same as Belichick*...he could adjust 5 plays knowing the calls knowing the defense formation to convert 3rd downs, but doesn't guarentee a win...just increases your chances

Both these situation offer the exact same benifits & results & nothing is still guarenteed 100% but both give undeserved oporunity and the percentage of winning increases due bto the cheating & breaking the sports by-laws...

The FBI is not in full out investigation mode, "YET" but believe me they are extremely aware and everything going on & updated daily on the this specific situation... and if you think the Federal Gaming commission is all over this and monitoring everything & looking for strong evidence...

Do you fools actually think the NFL referees aren't under the same monitiring from the feds the NBA is ? Do fools truly believe that the NFL doesn't come up in every sports investigation, when they busted & sent to jail the 3 Steroid distributors from that gave the Mitchell report 80+ L+MLB players names...

We didn't hear about any NFL players last year did we from any of the FBI or congressional investigation ...did we...So are that nieve that the NFL players were mentioned, investigated and under file during that...all 3 were east coact steroid distributors with the NFL surrounding them..you think they just didn't like NFL money !!!!!!

Ding !!! Ding !!!"Ding !!! Ding !!!Ding !!! Ding !!!" "WRONG AGAIN"...

Specter is the one saying that congress is busy & would like to avoid hearings and is offering the NFL to make it good and a chance to take care of this mess...why all you assholes are pissed at him & insulting him is retarded...he has giving the NFL & Goodell chance after chance...through private letter and phone messages and now to look good and hold an honest investigation he can be apart of...

So tell me you keep telling me how this is an NFL rule & they will handle it...then why is congress telling them what to do...and the minute Specter says times up...he will hold hearing & ignite the independent investigation..and even Kraft & Goodell the 32 king assj=holes have no choice but to put their hands on the bible...LMFAO!!!!

Is this 80% the 80% of 32,000 people voting in an ESPN poll?

First off, they are getting their sports news from ESPN.com. That alone is cause for anyone to question their judgement.

Spygate is done. It's time to face it or else we might need an intervention over here.

Hey D22, do you ever get tired of making excuses why your team sucks? You're just a jealous hater.

Back