Time for Gronk to go

I honestly wouldn't mind if Gronk was sat till the playoffs. This team will win the division with or without him.

He'll need some time to get into "football shape" and get his timing down, so he has to play some regular season games.

However, I see no reason to rush him back from his ACL/MCL

It was the stuff about him not fitting in to the "Patriot Way" i found bizarre. That's a really ignorant writer who believes that and who just does;t get it.

Gronk is a character and is larger than life. So that means he's not the archetypal Patriot?? What nonsense. Gronk has the respect of BB and Kraft because he works his but off and puts himself ahead of the team. That's all the team wants. The team are no asking for a load of Borg or monks. You can be yourself, a showman etc but as long as you commit to work hard and put the team first that's all the Pats ever ask any player. That's something the likes of Spikes never understood. The team didn't tell him to shut his Twitter account or stop being himself, they just wanted him to work his tail off and put the team first.
People forget Brady banging tail all the time, difference is the social media today is instant for the recepticle to post who she took it from.

The Pats were the best O in the league whenever Gronk was on the field.

He's a rare player and letting him go would be insane.:zombie:

The Pats were the best O in the league whenever Gronk was on the field. He's a rare player and letting him go would be insane.:zombie:
No they weren't . Without gronk Brady had no one to attack the middle of the field. Besides Edelman the WR's couldn't stay healthily

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2029870-rob-gronkowski-channels-inner-caveman-double-fists-steaks

fbbf46c48742512efc3800607aad3ddc_crop_north.jpg

The kid's a keeper.

Yeah no. I'd rather have Gronk for half a season than not at all.

Trade Brady and Revis, too. Christ, maybe try and sweeten the deal and see if Belichick would be willing to be part of the package.

Stupidest Idea Ever.

Plus, he's getting long in the tooth. Any day now he'll be 25. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Back