Titans @ Chargers game thread

My comment is about the Titans team. If they don't go after a receive either via draft or via free agency, then they'll be setting Young up for failure.

Now about the game, I think its going to be a tough, low scoring, phycial game. I'm not going to go so far as to predict a win, but I've been saying since yesterday that I think an upset is possible despite the Titans' injuries.

I hope this is as much of a slugfest as thier first matchup.
That was fun! :thumb:

BTW, is the Giant's game over yet? :Eason:

I dont think so..Eli's playing catch with daddy about now.

JONATHAN!* on 01-06-2008 at 04:40 PM said:
I hope this is as much of a slugfest as thier first matchup.
That was fun! :thumb:

BTW, is the Giant's game over yet? :Eason:

So far so good for Tennessee, it looks like Fisher's willing to try anything and the Titans have actually converted for some 1sts on their opening drive. Might not be the laugher the Chargers expected. Go Titans! :thumb:

[I dont think so..Eli's playing catch with daddy about now. [/QUOTE]

Muhahaha..you kill me man.:)

Can't settle for FGs, Tennessee. The Chargers have too potent of an offense, and good drives will be hard to come by for the Titans. Wasted opportunity there.

So much for that. Tennesee O-line is sucking ass, and it looks like they might have just finished off Vince Young. :mad:

If kerry collins comes in,i see him doing a better job than young. this is gonna be a close one

SatanManning on 01-06-2008 at 04:58 PM said:
Young down, appears hurt, Chargers fans cheer loudly. What a bunch of ass holes.

Funny. I thought my TV got louder all by itself when Young went down.:D LT has got to love his classy fans, huh?;)

Lendale White is doing exactly what the Titans need for him to do today. In fact, he's been a pleasant surprise this year overall. Its good to see him playing well.

krayziebone33 on 01-06-2008 at 03:05 PM said:
Man, their offense looks super conservative at this point.

Yeah they are afraid that RIvers will make mistakes. Most hated QB in the league to me. Mouthy classless ass.

Back