Titans @ Pats game thread

Peterson is the real deal huh? I am thinking about using an early pick in my fantasy draft next week on him...hhhhmmmmmm.

patsfanroach on 08-17-2007 at 06:56 PM said:
Peterson is the real deal huh? I am thinking about using an early pick in my fantasy draft next week on him...hhhhmmmmmm.

If it's a keeper league, I say don't think twice. If it's not, well, it's always a little chancey to risk high picks on rookies. But I predict he will be the feature back by midseason. He and Taylor have been working back and forth, and Peterson has outperformed Taylor easily - and Taylor was a good fantasy back last season. Peterson is just a very strong runner, and he is thriving on contact, not tiptoeing around it like some veterans we know (cough...Lewis..cough cough...Alexander..cough)

Frick, first and third 1 out in the top of the ninth. Gagne is always making it interesting.

It is a keeper league and I already have Bush and Addai...I have the 5th pick. I am either taking Peterson, Johnson, Edge, Lynch or Travis Henry...

Gag me just blew a save! Big surprise...hopefully the offense can come up in the bottom of the 9th...

patsfanroach on 08-17-2007 at 07:05 PM said:
It is a keeper league and I already have Bush and Addai...I have the 5th pick. I am either taking Peterson, Johnson, Edge, Lynch or Travis Henry...

I would choose between Peterson and Henry (Henry is probably a safer bet). Edge seems like a poor choice to me, tbh

Garbage time. Man, the protection was bad tonight, and even given the pressure Brady didn't look very sharp. :rolleyes:

Well
The good news is, the radio feed and the TV Video feed are almost synched up.

Life is good.

Go Gil. Go Gino.

:pat:

Patriots look awful tonight. I know its preseason and all, but they look just pathetic. They should bring in Gutierrez so he can throw a few picks, too...:banghead:

Back