To All Who Served

This.^ As a Veteran of the U.S Army Reserve I like to say thank you to all my Brothers and sisters who risk their lives to keep this country of ours free...

This.^ As a Veteran of the U.S Army Reserve I like to say thank you to all my Brothers and sisters who risk their lives to keep this country of ours free...

Thank you Pig and all the others who served and are servingwuv

~Dee~

Our vets never get enough credit for what they did, nor benefits, nor job opportunities when they are done.

Many thanks to the heros serving today. May you come home healthy of body and mind.

US Air Force 69-73

Adding my thanks, gratitude, and pride for all those who have chosen to serve this great Country. I am in awe of your service and sacrifice.

Huge thanks to our military past and present.
Posted via Mobile Device

What you guys said. Heroes, all of them. We are massively grateful to all veterans of all Allied nations who have kept us alive and free. Mrs Cat (whose dad is Jewish and old enough to have lived through WW2), particularly, never forgets their sacrifice.

What you guys said. Heroes, all of them. We are massively grateful to all veterans of all Allied nations who have kept us alive and free. Mrs Cat (whose dad is Jewish and old enough to have lived through WW2), particularly, never forgets their sacrifice.

I've just started work for a veterans' charity and we had a brief memorial service for the guys on Friday. It was incredibly emotional and moving. It was particularly poignant, as poppy wreaths were left there for veterans who had passed on this year. RIP.

Back