tOfficial Woodson Still Weeeeeeeps for Tuck Rule (and MD loves him) Game Thread

Fully Tilted

GhostGronk
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread so here's to Woodson crying about the Tuck Rule for the rest of his life like he just did on Football Night in America.

Let's take one more step towards securing HFA boys.

EDIT: Because you can't have enough e's

Didn't see a thread so here's to Woodson crying about the Tuck Rule for the rest of his life like he just did on Football Night in America.

Let's take one more step towards securing HFA boys.

EDIT: If a mod would be so kind to first teach me how to spell "weep" and then amend the thread title, I would weep with joy. :doh:
Click "edit", then click on the preview option to get the full editor and you'll be able to dab those tears.

Yeah...I was listening to him bitch and moan saying that Brady and the Pats know that they stole his ring...thinking "Really? Seriously?"

Didn't the Raiders benefit from the same tuck rule earlier in the season that year?

tuck-rule-game.jpg

Yeah...I was listening to him bitch and moan saying that Brady and the Pats know that they stole his ring...thinking "Really? Seriously?"

Didn't the Raiders benefit from the same tuck rule earlier in the season that year?

They may have but I'm nearly certain it was called against us in a Jets game that year.

Haters gonna hate but

I heard his conference call where he was joking around about it. Not nearly as bad as Faulk or even Gruden about it.

Chuck is tremendous. He likes to mess around with it. I saw him probably 3 weeks after the Pats won that Super Bowl and had on my SB hat. He joked that there should've been a Raider logo on it. I asked if he hid the flag they surely threw after his helmet contact with Brady on that play.

No ChuckyWood blasphemy. TIA.

I heard his conference call where he was joking around about it. Not nearly as bad as Faulk or even Gruden about it.

Yeah, but this wasn't like that. He was dead serious. His tears were salty and sweet.

I kinda hope someone knocks him flat on his back tonight....

Chuck is tremendous. He likes to mess around with it. I saw him probably 3 weeks after the Pats won that Super Bowl and had on my SB hat. He joked that there should've been a Raider logo on it. I asked if he hid the flag they surely threw after his helmet contact with Brady on that play.

RDIzdsEnWogb8e7cFVSavJwxo1_500.jpg

In your interactions with him has he ever fessed up to being lucky he didn't get a RTP penalty?

In your interactions with him has he ever fessed up to being lucky he didn't get a RTP penalty?

No. I'm not close with Charles by any means. He left the year before I came, but I saw him a few times because we have mutual friends. I've mentioned the play a couple times, but generally because I like to talk junk to guys who are in the L. He really has just said that after that play they never even came close to putting up a fight.

I :heart: ChuckyWood. The one non-Patriot that I always want to see do well.

No. I'm not close with Charles by any means. He left the year before I came, but I saw him a few times because we have mutual friends. I've mentioned the play a couple times, but generally because I like to talk junk to guys who are in the L. He really has just said that after that play they never even came close to putting up a fight.

I :heart: ChuckyWood. The one non-Patriot that I always want to see do well.

Ahhh. Thought you might have been at U of M at the same time. If you love him that much, feel free to lick his salty tears. :coffee:

FTR - I hope he gets embarrassed tonight. :blink:

EDIT: I'm a man of the people and have amended the thread title. :thumb:

Ahhh. Thought you might have been at U of M at the same time. If you love him that much, feel free to lick his salty tears. :coffee:

FTR - I hope he gets embarrassed tonight. :blink:

EDIT: I'm a man of the people and have amended the thread title. :thumb:

Oh, I want Deion Branch to put butter and preserves on him tonight. Make no mistake about it.

Back