Tom fishing for Kevin Durant

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Pull out the big guns to get him. And if Tommy can't get him here, nothing will.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Can't figure out what Olynyk is doing there. ROFL

anderson

Awfully Cavalier
Reaction score
Pull out the big guns to get him. And if Tommy can't get him here, nothing will.

You're forgetting about Ainge going to the meeting wearing KD shoes :coffee:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Can't figure out what Olynyk is doing there. ROFL

I don't get how the two player rebs you see are Marcus Smart and Olynyk... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score

He's using everything he's got. Hey, this is pretty big. Is Tommy wearing them, too?

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I don't get how the two player rebs you see are Marcus Smart and Olynyk... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I know Isaiah and Jae are there, too.

anderson

Awfully Cavalier
Reaction score
He's using everything he's got. Hey, this is pretty big. Is Tommy wearing them, too?

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I know Isaiah and Jae are there, too.

Nah Tommy isn't wearing them. I just noticed Ainge wearing a pair. I thought it sort of reeked of desperation rather than a good look.

Then again, I don't know what it takes to flatter KD :)

And good about IT2. That's the prime person I'd want in there.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Durant is a huge TB12 fan so maybe Brady can have some positive influence on Durant's final decision but surely Durant and his agent will look at the things that really matter. I wish Martellus Bennett could have been there. He and Durant are friends and MB has been recruiting KD since he signed with the Pats.