Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Darth Despot

We ass
Reaction score
Website
tokevinwithlove.wordpress.com
The world is a much different place since the last time the Bills were preparing for a playoff game...

Bill Clinton was President.
George W Bush was just one of several GOP hopefuls heading into the Iowa Caucus and the New Hamphire Primary.
Tom Brady was a Senior at Michigan leading the team to an Orange Bowl win and a #5 ranking.
Ray Bourque was still on the Bruins Defense

and for one brief moment in time the fates stood holding their collective breath, while BB completed his tenure as HC of the NYJs.

The world is a much different place since the last time the Bills were preparing for a playoff game...

Bill Clinton was President.
George W Bush was just one of several GOP hopefuls heading into the Iowa Caucus and the New Hamphire Primary.
Tom Brady was a Senior at Michigan leading the team to an Orange Bowl win and a #5 ranking.
Ray Bourque was still on the Bruins Defense

and for one brief moment in time the fates stood holding their collective breath, while BB completed his tenure as HC of the NYJs.

I remember that. The sky was all purple and there were people runnin' everywhere.

Me too. On both occasions I fell asleep around 10:30 and woke up in the New Year. Funny, nothing LOOKS different out the window.

:huh:

Back