Trade chokin' Brady, let the Gutierrez era begin!

Reaction score
Think about it... Tom Brady has become famous as the QB for the greatest choke in the history of the AFC Championship Game. And let's face it, if not for Troy Brown, Brady throws the game-losing pick the week before -- and the Pats aren't even playing. Everyone knows the Tom Brady Clutch Era is a thing of the past.

But why fret? Why not turn lemons into sweet sweet lemonade?

A guy like Tommy still has big-time rep worth, and what better time to move him than now, when you can get maximum value?
Makes sense both in terms of player development and cap.

The Pats have shown they can succeed with no-name Michigan QBs before... Matt Gutierrez could be just the answer!

Let the Gutierrez Era begin!

I'm having cheeseburgers for supper. Should I make french fries or just have chips. Hhhhmmm.....

AFPATSFAN on 05-15-2007 at 03:26 PM said:
^^ We have another fukking idiot among us

If this is his 10th post... where are the other 9! I'm sure they are gems as well! :p

Sheesh i can only hijack so many threads at once. Im not a machine.

I think he's on something!

I forgot to add "to' to the above sentence.

They just signed Guttierez to a huge contract. Something like a $15,000 signing bonus. That's serious money.

Personally I like the idea of trading Brady to Green Bay for Brett Favre more.

Patriots44 on 05-15-2007 at 03:26 PM said:
I'm having cheeseburgers for supper. Should I make french fries or just have chips. Hhhhmmm.....

That's not even a good question. French Fries hands-f***ing-down.

Stop bringing your C-minus Game please.

:D

OK, I've seen this guys posts before...he makes Dashoe look good.

thomas144 on 05-15-2007 at 03:32 PM said:
They just signed Guttierez to a huge contract. Something like a $15,000 signing bonus. That's serious money.

See now THAT'S what you call value... think of all the big-time talent you can go out and sign by losing the burden of all Tom's millions. Why it would make this year's FA signings look like nothing! PLUS you get a terrific young QB like Matt under center.

It's a total win-win.

Benign Despot on 05-15-2007 at 03:27 PM said:
You obviously no NOTHING about the game of football

Matt Cassell is twice the Quarterback Guiterrez will ever be

That might be true, but both of them have a first name of Matt and, in my book, that counts for alot. :)

Joseph Sixpack on 05-15-2007 at 03:43 PM said:
See now THAT'S what you call value... think of all the big-time talent you can go out and sign by losing the burden of all Tom's millions. Why it would make this year's FA signings look like nothing! PLUS you get a terrific young QB like Matt under center.

It's a total win-win.

Absolutely.

Plus, with all the receiving talent the Patriots have now, all we really need is a guy with a strong arm. He doesn't need to be accurate, he can just chuck it up there.

Maybe if we offload Brady's contract, we can trade for T.O.

I think we should just go with the 3-RB, 3-WR look as opposed to pay Brady any longer.

I mean seriously, who can gameplan for that!?!

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2007 New England Patriots starting quarterback!

bata-football.jpg

Can throw up to 90 YARDS, and comes with a cap figure of $2K! Can't beat that with a bat!

Fully Tilted on 05-15-2007 at 03:33 PM said:
That's not even a good question. French Fries hands-f***ing-down.

Stop bringing your C-minus Game please.

Hey, give me a break! The kids actually like chips better! :D

(P - shoulder) on 05-15-2007 at 03:50 PM said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2007 New England Patriots starting quarterback!

bata-football.jpg

Can throw up to 90 YARDS, and comes with a cap figure of $2K! Can't beat that with a bat!

And only a hair less mobile than Drew Bledsoe.

Patriots44 on 05-15-2007 at 03:53 PM said:
Hey, give me a break! The kids actually like chips better! :D

Then you have failed as a parent.

What if the kids just "liked the Colts better"?

Or liked "jumpig off bridges better"?

Back