Trade News

Roberto71

Reaction score
It's started, the Giants have traded DL Leonard Williams to the Seahawks for 2024 2nd round pick and 2025 5th round.

Seahawks believe this could be the year to make a run. Both LA and SF are faltering.

I'm hoping this will be an active/interesting trade deadline

It's started, the Giants have traded DL Leonard Williams to the Seahawks for 2024 2nd round pick and 2025 5th round.

Seahawks believe this could be the year to make a run. Both LA and SF are faltering.
Brownies almost beat them yesterday

Jameis Winston from NO to the Vikings is very close.

Jameis Winston from NO to the Vikings is very close.
I mean they have to do something, right.
And I'll be honest, in this case, it's almost worth calling the Vikings to see if there's interest in Mac Jones, although they might prefer Winston.

As far as the Patriots are concerned, I think the only player who really has a shot at being traded is Josh Uche, if they can get a high Day 2 pick for him, and I think there may be assorted pieces which might go if there's any interest at all.

If this is a full 'on to '24' situation, don't be shocked if David Andrews or Adrian Phillips get moved, if the value is there (4th/5th round picks would be minimum on those).

Patriots need ammo in the 24 draft to move around, there's a ton of talent at different positions out there.

Teams were calling about Dugger
That's cool. He's an expiring contract, there's no way you'll get anywhere near a good value for him. He's one of the ones you keep for the rebuild despite his age. He's become an all-pro level player this year (even if the counting stats aren't there).

That's cool. He's an expiring contract, there's no way you'll get anywhere near a good value for him. He's one of the ones you keep for the rebuild despite his age. He's become an all-pro level player this year (even if the counting stats aren't there).
I like him…

If Bourne never got injured, he’d be on the block.
Sure, but then again, who's making serious calls on Kendrick Bourne? Maybe you could extort a day 2 pick out of KC (if he wasn't hurt), but other than that?

Mac should go too. "The who is better than Mac on the roster" is the wrong question. Media, fans, organization are all on the wrong page. You trade Mac because the season is over and he needs to go.

Commanders sending Sweat to Bears. wonder how Sweat feels about that ?
they got a 2nd for him

Back