Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

They have the easiest division the AFC pathetic. Don't try to deny that's not true Jag.

Not sure that he will opt out of his contract. Hue Jackson will do all he can to hang on to him.

If he does he will have a few teams looking to win his services.

It's also fair to note that he had a very strong relationship with Colts OC Rob Chudzinski. I would think they would go all kitchen sink to sign him.

The Jags are the reason he has the contract he can opt out of now. They did that contract for him when he was tagged two years ago. Cleveland matched the deal, I'm sure there was a wink wink see you in two years when they helped get him paid two years ago.

I hope the Jag's do make the playoffs next years. The fans have suffered a long dry spell with the team. good to see some new faces in the playoffs... for the Pat's to beat!.... (had to slide that part in there)
:coffee:

I hope the Jag's do make the playoffs next years. The fans have suffered a long dry spell with the team. good to see some new faces in the playoffs... for the Pat's to beat!.... (had to slide that part in there)
:coffee:

It could be worse. Cleveland is the city of losers. Browns haven't made the playoffs since Kelly Holcomb was the QB.

I think Jags go after Vernon from Miami even with the transition tag. With their money tied up in 3 or 4 players it would be hard for them to match a front loaded contract the Jags can offer him.

I do predict the Jags will make the playoffs this year though.

Hopefully Alex Mack voids his contract and becomes free agent. That will be last piece on Offense for the Jags.

Look for them to concentrate heavy on the Defense now that the Offense is in good shape with all the young talent they have now.

I live in Jax Beach and follow the Jags really closely. I still think they're one more year away from the playoffs. They have had some excellent drafts recently but still have needs on the OL, another RB, DL, LB, CB, and safety. The defense has needs out the ass. That said, the future is bright. If Bortles can avoid the costly fourth quarter INT's in 2016, they'll definitely win a few more games. I just don't think they're ready for the playoffs just yet.

I live in Jax Beach and follow the Jags really closely. I still think they're one more year away from the playoffs. They have had some excellent drafts recently but still have needs on the OL, another RB, DL, LB, CB, and safety. The defense has needs out the ass. That said, the future is bright. If Bortles can avoid the costly fourth quarter INT's in 2016, they'll definitely win a few more games. I just don't think they're ready for the playoffs just yet.

Welcome to the Tavern this drink's on me. :toast:

This place is really lacking substance. I guess I'm going to have to smear my DNA everywhere.

Monster deal, but that is what you have to do when you're not a prime location for players to want to go to

You mean Florida not prime location. No sales tax . Only 170 miles from best theme parks in the US.

Bump jag must be getting bored . With that early April fools thread

Back