Tyrone Wheatley OT?

spacecrime

Reaction score
Tyrone Wheatley was in Foxboro today for a tryout...as an OT? He must have bulked up considerably since his DB Days

He's 50 years old and listed as a RB coach for the Broncos. His son plays DB for the Bucs.
Might be another TW sr?

The Tyrone Wheatley Sr who is a Bronco RB coach isn't our Tyrone Wheatley Sr. The Bronco RB coach played RB for the Giants and IS the father of Tyrone Wheatley Jr the OT. I got the clue from a Tyrone Wheatley Jr ( the OT) scouting report that said Jr went to Michigan same as his father. Our Tyrone Wheatley (don't know if he is a Sr) went to Colorado, not Michigan, though in the same draft that we drafted our Tyrone Wheatley, we did take a Michigan LB. I'm embarrassed to say who because he was my super binkie.

Edit: I looked for a Tyrone Wheatley who plays for the Bucs and couldn't find one. I didn't want to look any further as Goodell might be alerted and take away a Pats draft pick.

Tyrone Wheatley JR. He's a TE I think. 6'6, 250. Mostly a blocking TE

Tyrone Wheatley JR. He's a TE I think. 6'6, 250. Mostly a blocking TE
OT, 6'6", but 290#

Was a TE in college but bulked up and switched to OT after being signed by raiders. If he has any TE nimbleness and balance, he might be just the RT we need for stretch plays.

Raiders cut him I think Saturday.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1563994137996808192

pic:

Back