Visitor from Bah-ston

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
At least, that's where I presume she's from given she's a Boston Terrier. My wife found her yesterday morning while out running with one of our daughters.

She has a collar, but no tags, meaning somebody owned her at somepoint or she's the second coming of Skidboot. All the vets are overcrowded so there aren't many options. We can give her to the city, but if she isn't found she'll be put down. That's seems like a waste because I could use her as a sacrifice to the <strike>Peyton</strike> football gods prior to the Dec. 4th game. She's a real sweetheart - nothing but kisses and notice that she's sitting for her alpha dog - and was extremely hungry and thirsty, but with two other dogs we just don't have the room and time for her. Our best hope is that she has a microchip. :(

My co-worker is very involved with a Boston Terrier Rescue Group and I know the head of the group lives in TX (but Houston, I think?)

If you need info to get in touch with them, let me know. I don't want the poor thing to get put down :(

That's not a pure Boston Terrier...looks like she has some hound mixed, and maybe some Bull Terrier, too. Hope you can find her a good home, she looks like a sweetie.

That is a mix but she has wonderful markings. I hope that you find her owner or someone who will appreciate her.:toast:

No microchip so I called the Boston Terrier Rescue of North Texas and left a message. The city says if we take her there she'll be held for 72 hours for her owner(s) to pick her up. After that point she'll be passed over to adoption or euthanized.

My wife said she looked like a B.T., then she Googled the pictures and "that was her." Now that I've looked at the pictures I can see she has the coloring, size, hair, etc., but not the mouth and ears. Oh well, hopefully one of the now many rescue places I've contacted can help. I hope they don't hold it against her that she's not a pure breed. I've got a friend who recently paid $2k for a mutt. It was one of these.

Back