Vote For Pats O-Line As "Most Valuable Protectors"

The OL has definitely played much better this year, though, to be fair, Maroney missing running lanes and TEs blowing whams and backside blocks probably had a lot to do with their issues.

<<
Maroney missing running lanes and TEs blowing whams and backside blocks probably had a lot to do with their issues.
>>

Funny how the moment we got rid of LoMo and Moss that the Oline seemed to get almost exponentially better.

Pats *should* win this easily. Brady has all kinds of time, on every play. His line is excellent at protection. I can't say I've followed the other teams mentioned all that closely, I just know that I watch almost every Pats game, and I am envious of the time his line gives him.

Giants? GIANTS??

They aren't a bad choice. If it weren't for them Eli Manning would look like the Kerry Collins redux he really is. I laughed like a son of a bitch when they handed him that contract, it was Jake Delhomme all over again. If Eli follows the same career path, people will talk about that one postseason for the next 5 years before finally realizing he is terrible.

<<
is that unlimited Voting on that site.
>>

Yes.

The Pats line really should run this. I think Brady was sacked just about as little as anyone else and they allowed so little pressure on him he had only the 4 INTs.

I wonder if that's a record for fewest INTs by a QB that started all 16 games.....

<<
>>

Yes.

The Pats line really should run this. I think Brady was sacked just about as little as anyone else and they allowed so little pressure on him he had only the 4 INTs.

I wonder if that's a record for fewest INTs by a QB that started all 16 games.....

Brady ties the record for a 16 game Season. Steve deBerg in 1990 with the chiefs threw 23 INts 4ints.

<<
>>

Yes.

Brady was middle of the pack on getting sacked this year. This was not even the best blocking year for the pats oline. Early on, it was flat out bad.

Pats *should* win this easily. Brady has all kinds of time, on every play. His line is excellent at protection. I can't say I've followed the other teams mentioned all that closely, I just know that I watch almost every Pats game, and I am envious of the time his line gives him.

manning got sacked less than brady did this year.

Back