VT lets BC pull off the comeback

dred

OG Colts fan
Reaction score
Oh man.

I am sooooooo pissed over the last 5 minutes of that game.

Way to go BC.

We totally folded and you guys took advantage of it.

We didn't deserve that game if we couldn't close the deal in the end.

:banghead:

:bang: Prevent Defense

WTF?

That ending was unbelievable!!

So unbelievable, Matt Ryan couldn't keep his lunch down! ROFL

GO BC!! :thumb: :D :thumb:

(And Go Penn State this weekend.. If Penn St beats Ohio St, BC will be the #1 ranked team in the country!)

A good team finds a way to win games evan when there only performing about ten percent of there abilities...

That was a good comeback by BC. When they scored the 2nd touchdown the stadium went silent. That was the best part.

There are four of us in the Bde HQ who are New Englanders and fans of all the Boston teams to include BC.

I swear- we've all been on cloud nine since Friday morning (for us here in Iraq at least) with that Eagles comeback and the Sox taking a 2-0 lead in the WS.

I say to myself every day that there has never been a better time to be a Boston sportsfan. It will probably never get this good again. I said the same thing in 2004, but here we are with a chance to do even better. Heck- even my beloved Bruins are doing OK with a 6-3 record and actually playing with some toughness and passion.

Oh, and did I mention the Pats are 7-0?

I guess if you're going to be in Iraq for 15 months, having this kind of success really takes the edge off!

dred on 10-27-2007 at 02:45 PM said:
My ma... my ma....my mamma says.....Boston sports is da DEVIL!

>)
Does that make Boston Sports...Vicky Vallencourt?

249671~Fairuza-Balk-Posters.jpg

Back