Was there a game yesterday?

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Reaction score
I must have missed it. Good god, I stop watching football and this crap happens.

Surely, games aren't the important thing in the NFL anymore. I have to say, if this is what the NFL has become, I'm not missin' it.

Once finished with their playing careers, perhaps the Tomlinson, Rivers and Merrimen will take up as "spin doctors."

It's uncanny how they so quickly jumped to such a potent way of avoiding the reflection in the mirror.

This said, I'm surprised no one has mentioned this article.

And...I noticed in a thread that someone observed that it is now very easy to figure out how to unsettle the Chargers. Brilliant.

They are boys among men.

Enjoy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/columns/story?columnist=kreidler_mark&id=2732068

1st off I missed you Alice, hope all is well

as for the game I heard something about a clash of loud boys stepping into the ring against men. The grown men couldn't meet the boys spunk leading up to this confrontation but once the battle started the ol' Dawgs taught the young pups how to take their time and pleasure their fan base.

Alice you know how these quick hitting boys are, they need to be taught the art of the game not set speed records for one and done in the game

mikiemo83 on 01-15-2007 at 09:59 PM said:
1st off I missed you Alice, hope all is well

The grown men couldn't meet the boys spunk leading up to this confrontation but once the battle started the ol' Dawgs taught the young pups how to take their time and pleasure their fan base.

Alice you know how these quick hitting boys are, they need to be taught the art of the game not set speed records for one and done in the game

Ahhh. This tells me everything I need to know. I take it the boyz from San Diego shot their wad early, leaving the real fun for their big brothers.

Well, there you go. Experence is everything in... most things, isn't it? ;)

Coincidentally, I heard a report that Merriman, Rivers and Tomlinson had later been seen eating together, with their lady friends, at a Red Lobster near the stadium. They finished early and left the tab for their companions. When asked about it, Tomlinson mentioned that he is an incredibly classy guy...that no one is classier than he is...but if their lady friends had really been classy, then they wouldn't have gone for the appetizer, surf-n-turf and the deep dish apple pie, all while refusing to give LaDanian, Merrimen and Rivers their heretofore promised hand-jobs under the table.

Ahhh...good times.

I missed you, too, Mikie. But man... it's weird no longer really following football, because when you then take a look at all of it.. the whole culture surrounding it... with fresh eyes and you're inundated with these reports you just want to barf.

Mother of God.

The new Reche Caldwell smiley is the best innovation I've seen in a loooong time.

:reche: :reche: :reche: :reche: :reche:

Well, here's to continuing my now long-standing tradition of not watching Pats games. As long as I do, they keep winning. I'm still kicking myself over Denver last year. I knew I shouldn't have turned the set on. But noo...I listened to some moron and had to be brave and confident. Well, f** that.

So, I'll be interested to see how the media can actually force me, through a potent combination of tediousnes and idiocy, to overhype the Pats-Colts game.

No doubt, I'll hear the same stories about Vinatieri and Gostkowski (Sp?) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Alice! Love of my life! I wrote some poems for you. (Actually that's a lie... I wrote some poems to do battle with one of my favorite trolls. I suggest you start on page 5 or 6 and enjoy the stupidity!)

Allow me to BUMP... it's called Charger Chants. I haven't written my gloating post-game Illiad yet... but fear not!

yeah I saw the picture of them all 80's looking in sweats by Ebbe, LaCoste shirts with collar up and the cool script shaved in their heads
No problem about the bill, our boy Fusion was cruising in for the Aztec Chicken and comforted the young ladies, it looked like the scene in Love Actually where the english dude leaves the bar with the 3 hot chicks.

well keep visiting, your wisdom goes well past football

Great to see you again, Alice. It's just never the same without your smiling electrons gracing us. Still, if you've not been watching, keep it up for a couple more weeks, will ya? :D

Threadkiller on 01-15-2007 at 10:28 PM said:
Alice! Love of my life! I wrote some poems for you. (Actually that's a lie... I wrote some poems to do battle with one of my favorite trolls. I suggest you start on page 5 or 6 and enjoy the stupidity!)

Allow me to BUMP... it's called Charger Chants. I haven't written my gloating post-game Illiad yet... but fear not!

Ahhh...my one, my only...my smallish Russian secret agent.

I can't wait. I promise I'll read it.

And d-amn Threadkiller -- I'll make you this promise. If you can pull off a post-game Iliad (of at least 750 lines) using dactylic hexameter as the base meter, then...

By gum...I'll takeyou to Red Lobster. And not only will I drive, but I'll eat lightly, pay for lunch and give you a hand job under the table.

Afterwards, no questions asked. No discussion afterward. No contacting your wife and children.

It'll just be one of those things that happens between consenting adults.

Moebius on 01-15-2007 at 10:31 PM said:
Great to see you again, Alice. It's just never the same without your smiling electrons gracing us. Still, if you've not been watching, keep it up for a couple more weeks, will ya? :D

Guaranteed.

I can't believe it. The Donks. I mean, I thought I was safe. Jake Plummer for Chrisssake. Who'da thunk it?

Well, I know better against Manning.

FallingAlice on 01-15-2007 at 11:11 PM said:
Ahhh...my one, my only...my smallish Russian secret agent.

I can't wait. I promise I'll read it.

And d-amn Threadkiller -- I'll make you this promise. If you can pull off a post-game Iliad (of at least 750 lines) using dactylic hexameter as the base meter, then...

By gum...I'll takeyou to Red Lobster. And not only will I drive, but I'll eat lightly, pay for lunch and give you a hand job under the table.

Afterwards, no questions asked. No discussion afterward. No contacting your wife and children.

It'll just be one of those things that happens to consenting adults.

With lots of butter??? (The Lobster I mean)

FallingAlice on 01-15-2007 at 10:11 PM said:

It'll just be one of those things that happens between consenting adults.

ROFL

There is really nothing more Annihilus can add....other than: It's good to see you again....hope all is well!

Annihilus on 01-15-2007 at 11:16 PM said:
ROFL

There is really nothing more Annihilus can add....other than: It's good to see you again....hope all is well!

What Anni meant to say was

Arma virumque cano, qui troiae primus ab oris o gnata, tibi sunt ante ferendae.
Aerumnae, post ex fluvio fortuna resistet certabant urbem Red Lobster vocarent.
Impediunt, retrahitque pedem simul unda relabens.

Hello FallingAlice.

Im the new guy :)

Ive read about you in the Oedipus Tex Forum. Thank you for Patriots Planet. This place is the greatest.

southcarolina on 01-15-2007 at 11:20 PM said:
Hello FallingAlice.

Im the new guy :)

Ive read about you in the Oedipus Tex Forum. Thank you for Patriots Planet. This place is the greatest.

Oh, Alice... This one's a live one. You'll likey.

(SC. F*ck off man. I'm getting the handjob and the Endless Shrimp.)

Threadkiller on 01-15-2007 at 11:32 PM said:

(SC. F*ck off man. I'm getting the handjob and the Endless Shrimp.)
I wish my shrimp was endless

what you use TK? special creams? powdered ram's horn?

RoadGrader on 01-15-2007 at 11:35 PM said:

Donald Trump's Penis Pump!

all I want to say is if I was to be offered the trip, I am allergic to shell fish so you would not need to worry about that portion of the "date"

mikiemo83 on 01-15-2007 at 11:39 PM said:
all I want to say is if I was to be offered the trip, I am allergic to shell fish so you would not need to worry about that portion of the "date"

"IF" by Mikiemo (for Alice)

If a picture paints a thousand words,
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.

If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through,
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away

:Eason: :Eason::Eason: :Eason:

RoadGrader on 01-15-2007 at 11:35 PM said:

i wish my handjob was endless.

You know what..Eff that guy who hates long signatures.....this shit was funny.

Threadkiller on 01-15-2007 at 11:14 PM said:
With lots of butter??? (The Lobster I mean)

Of course...the lobster.

*Sigh*

The lobsters in Minnesota are a lot smaller than they are in New England.

Back