Week 16 Other Games

I feel pretty good about my @Dingleberry bet. I have a teaser with the Rams +2 and Under 50.5.

That means the Saints are going to come back and win by 3 and over 50.5 with a 27-24 victory.

I'm watching, I have two FF teams in the semifinals. I have Puka and Olave starting with Shaheed on the bench in my $$ league. Lets go shootout!

That's a huge game for the Bucs winning the South. They are now a half game ahead of the Saints with a better divisional record and conference record. They also beat the Saints earlier in the season in Tampa. They have to play them again in couple of weeks in NO but that game may not matter if the Bucs can win Jax and Carolina. Jax may be tough although Mayfield is playing so well right now.

That's a huge game for the Bucs winning the South. They are now a half game ahead of the Saints with a better divisional record and conference record. They also beat the Saints earlier in the season in Tampa. They have to play them again in couple of weeks in NO but that game may not matter if the Bucs can win Jax and Carolina. Jax may be tough although Mayfield is playing so well right now.
Mayfield tends to go through those stretches where he looks like a world beater then fires INTs. Tampa’s chances hinge on Lawrence’s health.

Mayfield tends to go through those stretches where he looks like a world beater then fires INTs. Tampa’s chances hinge on Lawrence’s health.

The betting line on the game has moved to Bucs (-3.0). This tells me Lawrence is unlikely to play. It opened at (-1.0) with the uncertainty. In reality, Jags should be slightly favored if Lawrence wasn't in question.

The betting line on the game has moved to Bucs (-3.0). This tells me Lawrence is unlikely to play. It opened at (-1.0) with the uncertainty. In reality, Jags should be slightly favored if Lawrence wasn't in question.
You don’t see a CJ Beathard masterpiece incoming?

Back